What does the U.K. 14 day pass include now

hsc3boys

Mouseketeer
Hi, can anyone tell me what the UK 14 day pass currently includes, I know in the past it included a game off mini golf each day before a certain time.
Can’t find anywhere on my booking what exactly it includes at the moment. Does it include any standard golf, or a discount etc?
Oh and where can I find the information I’m looking for?

It still includes 1 round the of mini golf per day

Attachments

• B19E8C63-38E2-4FBF-BDD0-1CA0F939B671.png
    B19E8C63-38E2-4FBF-BDD0-1CA0F939B671.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 27
If you click on "click here for details" at the bottom of the first bit you get:-

Memory Maker is included with Disney's 7-Day, 14-Day and 21-Day Ultimate Tickets (adult tickets only). FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited, valid theme park admission required. Child prices are valid for children aged 3-9 years on day of first use; children aged 10 years and above pay the adult ticket price; children under 3 years do not require a Theme Park Ticket and are admitted free when accompanied by an adult. All tickets purchased online are e-tickets. Per day prices (£20 per day for 2018, £21 per day for 2019) are based on the purchase of an adult 21-Day Ultimate Ticket. Water Parks are subject to seasonal and weather closures. Tickets for Special Events must be purchased separately in advance by calling freephone on 0800 085 0582*. Bookings are subject to availability and our booking conditions. Holiday price is not confirmed until purchased. Prices do not include insurance. Additional terms and conditions apply; disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/plan/my-disney-experience/bands-cards/. To find out how to redeem this offer please visit our FAQs. Subject to availability.

14-Day Ticket For the Price of 7 Offer is available to book separately between 14th December 2017 - 31st July 2018, or combined with other offers available. For this time the 14 day ticket (Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Ticket) is available for the price of a 7 day ticket (Disney's 7-Day Ultimate Ticket) for arrivals 1st January 2018 - 31st December 2018. After 31st July 2018, this offer will only be available to Disney Resort Hotel guests.

2018 tickets are for arrivals between January 1, 2018, and December 31, 2018 and must be used for the first time at any park listed above by December 31, 2018.

2019 tickets are for arrivals between January 1, 2019, and December 31, 2019 and must be used for the first time at any park listed above by December 31, 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter