What happen to my avatar?

Pat329

Mouseketeer
I haven't been online since Nov but when I signed on today, I was missing my Donald avatar. I created a new one but was just wondering why it was missing. Thanks.

The DISboards transitioned to new software at the end of January. During that process, the "stock" avatars did not carry over. I'm glad you found a new one!

I am actually trying to find an avatar to put in. Where can I find some that meet the requirements in regards to the size? Thanks!

Also having trouble uploading one. I get a message that says, "upload successful" but then it won't show up, as you can see here.

I am actually trying to find an avatar to put in. Where can I find some that meet the requirements in regards to the size? Thanks!
It has to be less than 1MB. Any picture you have that's that size can be uploaded as an avatar. It just needs to be on your computer, since there is no stock supply of pictures on the DISboards any longer.

BTW, give it a try now. The picture uploading problem seems to be fixed now.

I don't like this new system at all...I can't find where to go to end my profile (add new tickers, etc) All I was able to do was upload my avatar again. Help??

I don't like this new system at all...I can't find where to go to end my profile (add new tickers, etc) All I was able to do was upload my avatar again. Help??
Hover over your username in the upper right. Each item has a clickable link: Signature; Avatar; etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter