What hotel to stay at in Paris?

Le Meurice. Look it up on Wikipedia.

It’s probably the best hotel in Paris, just a matter of budget.

Not a hotel suggestion more an itinerary suggestion. Consider having the day sightseeing we’ll planned. The lines at the Louvre can be long. It’s worth getting there at opening and seeing the Mona Lisa first as the crowds hit quickly. Pre-buy your tickets for Versailles too - more long lines and crowds. Otherwise it sounds very romantic, enjoy.

@disneyred It looks like maybe you found your own answer, but I got an email notification for the question so figured I might as well post just in case. The Residhome Paris Opera where we stayed is at 30 Rue Joubert, 75009 Paris, France . We absolutely loved staying there. The space was perfect for our family (although it would not work for people with mobility issues. My parents had the downstairs space and DH, DS & I used the upstairs bedrooms. The staircase up is steep and spiraling and would be difficult for anyone not able-bodied). We loved the location - transportation was nearby to get almost anywhere. We easily traveled around Paris, out to Disneyland and a day trip by train to Money's garden at Giverney.

To get the 2 bedroom apartment we had, we did have to contact them directly - it didn't seem possible to do through any of the online systems. We also pre-arranged for their breakfast (cheaper if booked in advance) and it was definitely worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter