What I got and saw at the Dollar Tree...

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
They had Pooh Character pez I got eeyore, piglet and pooh.

I also saw many different Disney character key chains.

I was looking for the ponchos but forgot all about them when I saw the pez. We are going for christmas so they will make great stocking stuffers.

Any other stocking stuffer ideas. Our DD will be 13 so she isn't much into the disney stuff as she used to but, I sure am. (LOL)

Laura

YEAH for the Dollar Store!! My little g/daughter was having a 'Minnie' party for her 3rd BD and I was lucky enough too to find the 'Minnie' key chains, pez, bendable figures
and coloring books
:)

Don't you just love the Dollar Store!!!:D
My oldest son and his friend are going to WDW in Sept to celebrate thier 20th birthdays(Aug 2nd and Aug 14th) I am going to the Dollar Store and get pez and keychains for them , We are all kids at heart. My youngest son and I are going in Nov for his B-day. I can get some for him too and wrap them and:sunny: let him open them on the plane.Thanks for the cool ideas!

:earsboy: Jonathan :earsboy: Sean :earsgirl: Charlotte-Elaine

With our dollar store it is hit or miss. A couple months ago I went in just to take a look and they had these great Monopoly mugs with monopoly money all around them or you could get the RR mugs--my boys adore that game so I got those, but when I returned two days later to get one for dh they were gone. Last week I found one Minnie Mouse and Daisy mug, but I couldn't find any 'male' characters and I only have sons so we didn't get the Disney mugs. I like to go in ours every two weeks or so just to have a look around. You never know what you might find!

As far as your dd goes for xmas stocking stuffers, how about hair products--new comb/brush, gel or mousse, ponytails (even I still where those and I'm welllllll past 13); a new toothbrush, nail polish, lipgloss, some perfume companies make perfume sticks which if not tooooo strong could be good for 13 yo. I also get my boys a $5 gc to Blockbuster every yr for a game/movie rental.

Carla all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter