What if they move me from POR?

puffkin

DVC Owner- SSR & AKV
What would a WDW trip be without worrying? First about airfare, then room rates. I am so thrilled that I was able to get the AP rate for my dates at POR July 19-26. However, I am slightly worried that I may get moved. I wouldn't mind going to CBR, but I have no desire to stay at CS. So, my question is, what will happen if they need to move me and CBR is not available? We cannot afford an upgrade to a deluxe? Any thoughts or am I just being ridiculous. Thanks, and I am doing the happy dance for my AP rate!

Have you read through the big, long, POFQ closing thread at the top of this board? I don't think that POR is as much of an issue, but I do think that those messages pretty much include all of the options and suggestions you could possibly need.

I'm concerned myself about this. Our trip will be June 6-10th @ the POR, then we will switch to AKL the 10th-15th. This will be the 3rd trip to DW with AP this year. My budget really can't afford much more. I'm thinking that if the whole resort is not going to be closed, that maybe they will just not move you. You have the resv., it wasn't you who decided to move I'm sure that they will accomodate you any way they can.

Dont worry! My friend was booked at POR for 6/22-6/29 she was offered cbr for same price or upgrade to savannah view at akl for $22.00 more per nite. Can you believe staying at the akl in a savannah view for $116.00 per nite?? You could trying calling the relocation number and asking about it, if its too nerve wracking to wait for them to call you. In any case have a great trip. good luck

benebire, do you know where I can get the relocation number? Will CRO give me it or transfer me if I ask?

I believe someone posted the relocation number on the thread about the closings at POFQ. Check there first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter