DSCN0146 (Small).jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN0148 (Small).jpg
    DSCN0148 (Small).jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN0150 (Small).jpg
    DSCN0150 (Small).jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 3

Moxie on the left, a Maine Coon and Snickers, a mix of the softest fur imaginable; both are now gone :sad1:

100_0100ed-XL.jpg

Moxie on the left, a Maine Coon and Snickers, a mix of the softest fur imaginable; both are now gone :sad1:

100_0100ed-XL.jpg
They're beautiful! I love that they would sleep together. Ours get along ok, but you'd never catch them relaxing this close together. We did used to have a sibling pair that curled up together. I still miss them.

They're beautiful! I love that they would sleep together. Ours get along ok, but you'd never catch them relaxing this close together. We did used to have a sibling pair that curled up together. I still miss them.

Thank you! They loved to sleep in DS's dresser drawers. They didn't always cuddle but sometimes we would catch them like this. I want to adopt new cats but DH enjoys the hair-free atmosphere. We just replaced the carpet in the entire house and every single piece of carpet ripped up had big pet stains underneath from the renters etc. before we bought the house. Now is not the time to ask him about getting cats!

Thank you! They loved to sleep in DS's dresser drawers. They didn't always cuddle but sometimes we would catch them like this. I want to adopt new cats but DH enjoys the hair-free atmosphere. We just replaced the carpet in the entire house and every single piece of carpet ripped up had big pet stains underneath from the renters etc. before we bought the house. Now is not the time to ask him about getting cats!
Ugh, it really does sound like a bad time to bring it up.

But if you DO :laughing: definitely consider a sibling pair. I will want another pair one day.

Not a photo but a video, our much loved Andie who loved to watch (and swat) Disney monorail models. Sadly we lost Andie to diabetes in May although she was 13 and greatly beat the odds according to our vet.

[video]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!