• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is a Pal Mickey?

Bump!! OK, I am embarrassed to confess, but I do not know what a Pal Mickey is:confused:

Pal Mickey is a new interactive toy (plush) that is sold at the resorts for about $50. It can also be rented for about $8 a day. He is about 12 inches high and he interacts with the parks and attractions, he also tells jokes and tells you when characters are around, etc. I have never seen him live and in person, lol, just in pictures. I plan on buying one when I get there and I know some people from this board have used him already.

Pal Mickey is now $60, and he is absolutely adorable!!!

My Mom plays with hers so much, her toy poodle is jealous of it... haha!

Hope I understand this right........as for the cost.........
So if I "rent" one they initially charge me $60 (not $8), right. Then when I return him.....depending on the amount of time.....one day or two.....the credit me the original $60, then charge me the $8 or $16, or how much ever for how many days.
So If I decide I want to keep him.......
I just go to the desk and tell them? Do they then give me a NEW one?? Or do they make me keep the one I was using?
If I want a NEW one.....will they take the used one....still charge me for the time I had it and then just not refund the $60 deposit?? So that would end up being more $$.

I just don't want to end up paying $68 or more for it. But I'd be willing to "try it out" for a day, then decide if it's worth the $60.

Thanks!!

I have seen many posts that say Pal Mickey is not a problem to carry around but if you lay it down during drink or rest break it may not be there when you go back for it.:( :earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter