What is a tag?

Well dang, why didn't I just go in and change the earning my ears thingie to DIS Cast Member? Would've saved me a lotta typin! :rotfl2:

DIS Cast Member is the next step up from Mousketeer. I you post long enough it will change automatically. :teeth:

I was wondering what this "tag fairy" was, while I watch that my bird doesn't get into too much trouble. It's Spring, & he's acting like a nut. ;) Anyway, thanks again! :sunny:

So am I supposed to write my own comments or wait for one to magically appear?

I wrote my own that I thought were pretty clever.

Crystal ::MinnieMo

:wizard: I know this was explained already, but I don't really get it. Do you have to have something else written there and then it gets tagged, or what you say that is "witty" gets tagged and automatically put under your name. :earsboy:

Invisible Penguinboy said:
:wizard: I know this was explained already, but I don't really get it. Do you have to have something else written there and then it gets tagged, or what you say that is "witty" gets tagged and automatically put under your name. :earsboy:
I have the same question

No, you don't have to have something else written there. If a tag is in B&W that means the user put it their themselves. While getting tagged, the Tag Fairy may, or may not, colorize whatever you already have under your username. For instance, my DIS Cast Member has not been colorized. :sad2:

The Tag Fairy has been very active these past couple of weekends but is usually scarce so a lot of time can go by with no one getting tagged. :hourglass

wdw4life said:
No, you don't have to have something else written there. If a tag is in B&W that means the user put it their themselves.
Not necessarily true...my middle tag is not in color and it was a gift from a tag fairy. :cool1:

:wizard: How do you know if you have been tagged? I am going to make it my goal in life to be tagged. :earsboy:

You set off the metal detectors at the airport.... :rotfl2:

(There will be a colorful phrase under your nickname)

wdw4life said:
Yes it is. It's a dark blue.
Well, knock my socks off!! I always thought it was black... :blush:

d4est said:
Well, knock my socks off!! I always thought it was black... :blush:
I figured that was what you thought. ;) I kept looking at it to make sure it was blue before I said anything. :teeth:

torianne31 said:
You and me both!! I've been here religiously since FEBRUARY and I STILL managed to miss the Tagging frenzy... Oh well...I just colored a sticky note real purdy and stuck it under my nick....It's ALMOST the same...the danged thing keeps falling off though.....

LOL :rotfl: Now thats funny. I didn't know what taging was and I didn't realize how important it was to be taged. I will get to work on my own sticky note. thanks fro the laugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter