what is an entertainment card

tobey sheahan

Earning My Ears
thinking about going to us and am trying to get the discounts
i read so much about the entertainment card ?? where do i get one ?

An entertainment card comes out of a book that is usually sold by your local HS or some elem. schools and Jr.Highs. It costs $22.00 from them. I also think you can go to mousesavers.com and they have a deal on them also if you want to get one, think about getting it for the Orlando area and take advatage of the book. You don't have to have the card to make a reservation but you will have to have it when you check in to get the rate. (if I'm wrong, someone with much more knowledge than me will corrrect me) I have the book and got the ENT. rate, they told me I just needed my card when I checked in. Make sure the rate is even available for when you want to go as the # of rooms are limited. That way you don't buy the book if you don't want it. Although it is well worth the price and it supports schools which never have enough money. (can you tell I'm a teacher?) Good luck on your dates.

YO

:bounce: :Pinkbounc princess: princess:

I always get the Entertainment book for my local area and use the discounts all year for restaurants, movies, etc. You can order one at www.entertainment.com There is a card in the book that you will need to bring with you if you book your room at the Entertainment rate. First call 1-800-BeAStar and ask if the rate is available for your dates. If it is, then order the book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter