What is BLT availability usually like for APR/MAY?

Richard M Nixon

Peacemaker
I'm researching point rental for BLT for next April or early may, and while I know it's best to book asap, I've found few BLT home resort owners. I was wondering what the average post-Easter rental booking looks like for a Studio in BLT. Is it laughable to hope for a (preferably lake view) room to be open during the 7 month booking window?

Thanks.

I think your chances are good. This year Easter was later, causing April to be busy. Next year shouldn't be as busy with Easter in March.

For some reason early May was busy this year. We had the option of 4 nights at BLT at 7 months, 2bd Standard view. Sadly it was 4 nights in the middle of our week, so we stuck with BWV since I didn't want to spend extra for a Lake view.

Regardless, you'll want to have a person lined up and ready to go at exactly 7m for the best options.

For both 2013 and 2014, for March, April and May, including Easter time, BLT lake view was open at 7 months out; likewise theme park view except for studios and 2 BR lock-offs for a few days during the Easter weeks and Star Wars weekends. Standard view was difficult throughout that period.

I think your chances are good. This year Easter was later, causing April to be busy. Next year shouldn't be as busy with Easter in March.

For some reason early May was busy this year. We had the option of 4 nights at BLT at 7 months, 2bd Standard view. Sadly it was 4 nights in the middle of our week, so we stuck with BWV since I didn't want to spend extra for a Lake view.

Regardless, you'll want to have a person lined up and ready to go at exactly 7m for the best options.

My calendar says Easter is April 5th next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter