What is Liberty Tavern Declaration Salad dressing comparable to?

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
Never had the pleasure of eating at Liberty Tavern. What would you compare the salad dressing of the Declaration Salad to? Oil and Vinegar? Is it oil based or cream based? Is that the only dressing they offer? Thanks

It's kinda like a celery seed vinaigrette. Have you ever had Bob Evans colonial dressing? It tastes like that but not creamy. Maybe I'm crazy......

It’s a vinaigrette. It has a sweetness from honey and I believe at some point I read it contained apple cider vinegar. It’s very light and I like it a lot. But I would ask for it on the side if possible as they often overdress it and it wilts the greens.

It’s a vinaigrette. It has a sweetness from honey and I believe at some point I read it contained apple cider vinegar. It’s very light and I like it a lot. But I would ask for it on the side if possible as they often overdress it and it wilts the greens.
I second this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter