What is missing from Disney + that you would like to see on it?

I have it on VHS!

I saw it recently for the first time since the 80's. I remembered liking it, and I still do. The end seems a little rushed, but it's a really enjoyable film. I like movies with that kind of tone.

You may be thinking about The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh with Partick McGoohan (The Prisoner). It took place in England, but he fought against the British army over unfair taxattion and forced conscription into the military for debtors. It is based on the Dr. Syn novels. It was aired in three parts on The Wonderful World of Disney but was also edited down into a film for theatrical release in the UK. It's very good!
Yes. I was finally able to get it on Bluray.

All of Agents of SHIELD. It's on Netflix now, so I'll have to wait until that contract ends for it to get to D+.

I think I heard that was supposed to happen soon, now that the series finale has aired. I wouldn't mind revisiting it - I really loved the show.

Free Mulan live action movie but with Shang in it and no shape shifter bird lady. But on a serious note, maybe The Headless Horseman for the upcoming Halloween season?

Free Mulan live action movie but with Shang in it and no shape shifter bird lady. But on a serious note, maybe The Headless Horseman for the upcoming Halloween season?

THe Adventures of Ichabod & Mister Toad is on Disney+. That's where you'll find the Headless Horseman.

Runaways is on Disney+, but Cloak and Dagger are on Hulu for some reason. The shows crossover, so it doesn't make much sense.

Muppets Take Manhattan is missing.

Runaways is on Disney+, but Cloak and Dagger are on Hulu for some reason. The shows crossover, so it doesn't make much sense.

Muppets Take Manhattan is missing.

Well, before I saw it I always thought Runaways was a little too adult for D+ - it was on Hulu so I assumed it was like the Netflix shows. When I found it on D+ I fianlly got to watch it, and it is at the upper-end of their limit I'd say but within reason. Cloak & Dagger I watched on Freeform - it has a couple of scenes that might be too much for Disney +- maybe a little too provovative, you know? Well, it's really just the one scene that I can think of - I remember wishing it hadn't been in the show (it's very early).

Muppets Take Manhattan (and Muppets From Space) were distributed by Sony who retain the rights. Unless a deal is made, they won't be showing up anytime soon.

Last edited:
Well, before I saw it I always thought Runaways was a little too adult for D+ - it was on Hulu so I assumed it was like the Netflix shows. When I found it on D+ I fianlly got to watch it, and it is at the upper-end of their limit I'd say but within reason. Cloak & Dagger I watched on Freeform - it has a couple of scenes that might be too much for Disney +- maybe a little too provovative, you know? Well, it's really jsut the one scene that I can think of - I remember wishing it hadn't been in the show (it's very early).

I saw that one scene, too. I was a little surprised by it, especially how the rest of the show ran, it didn't make much sense.

Runaways seems to have the metahumor down.

Character 1: Did she just swear?
Character 2: Yeah, but it was a PG-13 swear.

Muppets Take Manhattan (and Muppets From Space) were distributed by Sony who retain the rights. Unless a deal is made, they won't be showing up anytime soon.

Ah, that makes sense.

I saw that one scene, too. I was a little surprised by it, especially how the rest of the show ran, it didn't make much sense.

Runaways seems to have the metahumor down.

Character 1: Did she just swear?
Character 2: Yeah, but it was a PG-13 swear.

Ah, that makes sense.

Yeah, that one scene is the only thing that bothered me too - it seemd out of character for Tandy, even at that point in her life. Cloak & Dagger are my all-time favorite Marvel characters so I definitely noticed. Other than that one scene really, I loved the show, especialyl season 2. Maybe they should just cut that one part. I mean, I get Tandy was with that guy and, you know, but they didn't have to be quite so trashy about it.

Runaways was also very enjoyable - I think it may actually be my favorite of the Marvel shows. All of the characters, including the parents, were amazing! Granted, I know less about their comic book versions as I never followed their series.

Last edited:
Happiest Millionaire, Summer Magic and the One and Only Original Family Band for classics.

The Parent Trap sequels. Not Quite Human. The MMC. Avonlea. Kids Incorporated. Under the Umbrella Tree. Basically anything from the late 80s / early 90s on the Disney Channel.

I’d love to show my son Bear in the Big Blue House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter