What is MME?

Coral Reef Diver

Diving The Magic
I've read several postings using "MME", hoping for some explanation, but it's never spelled out.

I also checked the "A List of Common Abbreviations" thread in this forum and the abbreviations page of wdwINFO, but neither source even acknowledges that the acronym exists. This seems like such an elementary question.

MME = ???

Can you link to a post with this used? I can think of a few options so I need to see it in context.

I've read several postings using "MME", hoping for some explanation, but it's never spelled out.

I also checked the "A List of Common Abbreviations" thread in this forum and the abbreviations page of wdwINFO, but neither source even acknowledges that the acronym exists. This seems like such an elementary question.

MME = ???
Mickey's Magical Express? The posts that came up in my search seem to reference it. Just not sure they'd throw on the "Mickey" part.

Thanks supernova, "Mickey's Magical Express".

I see that MME, DME and ME are all acronyms for the same Disney luggage service, usually referred to as "Magical Express".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!