What is something that is insignificant but you miss now that its gone at WDW?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
My family was reminiscing about small things that have left Disney World that we really miss.

Our top things were powder soap in the restrooms and the old style strollers.

What do you miss that is super insignificant?

My family was reminiscing about small things that have left Disney World that we really miss.

Our top things were powder soap in the restrooms and the old style strollers.

What do you miss that is super insignificant?

Great thread. The powder soap was gross though!

Strawberry swirl from MK. Loved that. It was strawberry mash and vanilla soft serve swirl

I never knew beaver tails existed. Then they disappeared before I could make another trip. Now, I shall never know the beauty of which old timer's speak - the beauty of the beaver tail.

Recipe Cards at the Food & Wine Festival
The brochure-style park maps from the 80's (a FULL page for each land!)
The old Club Cool - the "icy" entrance was sooooo nice on those 100-degree days
Mexico's La Cantina restaurant used to have this hot sauce in little packets that was REALLY hot. I would always take a handful when I walked by to take home!

The table-service restaurants used to have logo-specific napkins. Chef Mickey's used to have a menu- yes, for a buffet- that the characters would sign. Butter pats used to be round and have Mickey or Minnie heads embossed on them. Resort-specific mugs. Character buses in World Showcase.
Not so insignificant... Live entertainers in every country of World Showcase. Street entertainers in HS and MK. Opening shows outside AK. Something, ANYTHING, in all those empty buildings at Epcot. Having your hotel rate be the same for all nights of your stay as they were for your check-in day. Tickets that were good forever, until you used up the days/amenities. Being able to cancel days at the start/end of your hotel reservation instead of having to make an entirely new reservation.

I miss the outdoor talking drinking fountains by club cool, soap that came in the mickey boxes, club cool and the flavors from around the world, printed mickey napkins.
I miss the keel boats by tom sawyer island, slow but different. The revolutionary war fife and drum group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter