What is the LARGEST Mickey Mouse paper punch

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
that you've seen? I'm looking for one that makes LARGE Mickey Icon heads. I've found the Whale of a Punch, and the punch is 1 3/4 inches. I'd like to find one bigger if possible to use for my classroom (name tags, book bag hanging tags, etc). Can anyone help?

The Whale of a Punch one is the largest I have seen. You could make a pattern in a graphics program using the circle shape tools to whatever size you need, and cut them by hand.

I am still hoping Sizzix takes the hint and makes an original die of the Mickey head icon.

Still waiting .... I know they would sell some to the people on this board ;)

You could go to Home Depot and get a couple of the Mickey paint chips. Gently peel the head off the card, then enlarge it with a scanner to the size you want.

I have a diecut that I use to make a mickey head in any color. It is bigger than the whale punch but does require tracing and cutting. If you have a LSS, they might have the diecut there so you could punch what you needed. Hope this helps some.

Angela

Thanks for all the tips. I think I may just print 6 to a page and then laminate/cut them out. I wish Sizzix would make one too. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

has anyone had an order from mousememories.com that contained a few free mickey head diecuts? I've had a few from them in different colours and even designs - wonder how they do them? Must be some kind of die cut machine for them to include them in orders (I think I get 3 with every order, so they must produce on a large scale).

We brought home the Mickey-head plates that they serve kids' meals in at WDW. I figured I could trace them.

Too big?

kaddjr said:
You could go to Home Depot and get a couple of the Mickey paint chips. Gently peel the head off the card, then enlarge it with a scanner to the size you want.

There are Mickey shaped paint chips? How cute.

Also, there's a die-cut I've seen (and used on the machine) at one of my local scrapbook store that's shaped like a mouse-ear balloon. There's a full 8 1/2x11 inch version, and I believe on that's about half that size. I saw somewhere that you could order said die-cut (to actually use with a die-cut machine), but I forget where that was.

moikturtle -

Do you like the movie Big Fish? I noticed the photo in your siggie.

It was filmed in and around Montgomery (where I live).

I really enjoyed it - had a few co-workers that ended up as extras to.

RealMickeysGirl said:
moikturtle -

Do you like the movie Big Fish? I noticed the photo in your siggie.

It was filmed in and around Montgomery (where I live).

I really enjoyed it - had a few co-workers that ended up as extras to.

I loved Big Fish. I'm quite fond of Burton films, and that was one of my favorites.
That's so neat that it was filmed where you live and that people you know ended up in it. :)

up to 8 1/2 x 11 - I have a regualr - swirl one -body - head - titles - castle - balloon

Just shoot me an email -

Lynn

dee slack said:
has anyone had an order from mousememories.com that contained a few free mickey head diecuts? I've had a few from them in different colours and even designs - wonder how they do them? Must be some kind of die cut machine for them to include them in orders (I think I get 3 with every order, so they must produce on a large scale).
Hi! I've order many times from Mousememories.com and love those Mickey head diecuts! I use them all the time in my disney scrapbooking for journaling cards. I got some really cute orange ones that I used on my MNSSHP pages! They work great! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter