What is the length of your longest vacation?

2 week road trip from the PNW back home to Southern California.

21 days in Italy(with side trips to France, Monaco, and Switzerland).

Same here except our original plan for our 7-day Med cruise was 11 days abroad, which stretched involuntarily into 2 weeks because we lost our Passports and it took a few days to sort it out. :o Our next long one is a 12-day British Isles cruise in May and we'll be holding onto our papers for dear life!

Oh, I can only imagine the sense of panic when you couldn't find them.

I don't know when the cruise lines changed the policy (maybe after 9/11) but I remember handing them my passport for the Med cruise and getting it back when it was over. Seems so weird now that they held them, but they did.

10 days is the best for my husband and I
We have taken this amount of time for a European river cruise, WDW and California
But I take days after at home before going back to work- so out of the office for 2 weeks - need “re-entry” days for unpacking, laundry and groceries

16 nights in Disney about 6 or 7 years ago. 8 nights at the Poly, and 8 nights at the Grand Floridian. Yeah, that set me back quite a few bucks.o_O

A month in Europe. Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands and Belgium. Our more common vacation is two weeks.

Oh, I can only imagine the sense of panic when you couldn't find them.

I don't know when the cruise lines changed the policy (maybe after 9/11) but I remember handing them my passport for the Med cruise and getting it back when it was over. Seems so weird now that they held them, but they did.
We allowed ourselves about 5 minutes to completely lose our minds but then agreed we needed to get it together and not let it ruin the rest of the cruise (lost them on day 2). Everything worked out fine, as most things usually do, but it was inconvenient and expensive. :(

We’ve been cruising regularly for 15 years and post-9/11, Passports were required for Canadians and always surrendered at the port upon check-in. I’m not exactly sure when that changed or why but it hasn’t happened for several years now.

Took a 3 week roadtrip across the country a few years ago. In the end, I think it was too much time away.

9 nights.
DH is just one that can't be convinced to miss work. Also, with 5 people, it gets expensive.
I am really hoping we can do two weeks for my 40th. (Maybe not everyone would do the whole 2 weeks, but I would)

I really want to do a month somewhere for my 50th (right now the dream is England/Ireland/Scotland, but it has been Italy before). I better start saving!

My father lived in St. Lucia and I visited him for 11 days. I absolutely loved it but started to miss my cats.

12 days but we split it between WDW and Universal but that was one long trip especially in June in Florida!

About 4½ months back in 2003.

These days the longest is generally about 2 weeks; finding someone to watch the cats is difficult for longer term vacations.

26 days with a 16 month old and a 6 year old. We drove cross country from Seattle to Maine and back pulling a tent trailer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter