What is the length of your longest vacation?

About 18 months while between jobs. A friend and I sailed his boat from Virginia down the east coast, through the eastern Caribbean to Trinidad, then back to Florida. I spent about 5 of the months in Trinidad for tropical storm season. It was an awesome experience.

When I was in the Navy DW and I would take 2 weeks at Christmas to come home and see family, and 2 weeks in the summer to do the same.

Looking back, I kind of wish we'd used more leave time to travel and see the Caribbean (where I was stationed). But we had babies and wanted their grandparents to see them as much as possible.

Six weeks driving through Mexico when I was in my 20s. Later, a month in Greece with my DH and DD.

The longest-SEEMING vacation I've ever been on was a four-day, one-night trip to Vegas.

16 days of a mixed WDW/UOR onsite offsite trip with 3 generations. It was so lovely.

Exactly one month. Toured three countries in Europe, France, Italy and Spain and then took a trans-Atlantic cruise back from Rome which was two weeks all by itself. That didn't happen until I was retired so it wasn't so much a vacation as it was not working in a different place.

Exactly one month. Toured three countries in Europe, France, Italy and Spain and then took a trans-Atlantic cruise back from Rome which was two weeks all by itself. That didn't happen until I was retired so it wasn't so much a vacation as it was not working in a different place.
🖖🏻 That’s awesome. Glad you got to do that.

3 weeks + a few days multiple times. I just got home from a 15 days trip to AZ that was lovely.

Ten days to Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.

I absolutely love to travel and have many trips planned over a year. But 10 days to 2 weeks would be my max. I get anxious about needing to reset stuff at home. And then I'm ready to go again :)

Been on a couple of 3-4 week
vacations. Once was overseas, while another was a mostly national park road trip through the Rockies and Colorado Plateau.

I’ve done two three week trips.

One with my husband and all the kids. We drove from Ohio to Seattle, then down to Portland, then to the Oregon Coast, over to Crater Lake, down to Idaho, then off to Utah and then back home to Ohio. We drove our trailer and camped all over. It was so fun even with the seven of us. We took time to explore and visit with friends. I loved it. My kids are almost all grown now and they say it was by far their favorite vacation ever. We’ve done several cross country trips and several cross country moves but that trip was just slow and relaxing.

The other three week trip was with my middle daughter. She wanted to go to Comic Con in San Diego for her 18th birthday. Once again we drove from Ohio. We did our comic con days and then I took her exploring San Diego as I grew up. Showed her the house I grew up in and all my schools. We went up to LA. Then we went to Utah for a few days to visit my oldest son. We then drove to Mt Rushmore and then off to Wall Drug for a day. We then spent a few days with a friend in Wisconsin and then back home. We loved the freedom to stop and take lots of photos, it was a wonderful trip for the two of us but I think a few less days would have been okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter