What is Third Party Hosting?

wdwthanksgiving

DIS Veteran
I noticed a grey square that is appearing under my responses that says to enable Third Party Hosting -what does that mean and how do I remove that from my posts?

You had a photo on photobucket. Now you have to pay several hundred dollars to use that photo on other sites.

Try to go in your signature and delete the picture? I'm not sure. I've never added pics so I don't really know...:rolleyes1

I just deleted my photobucket account but I can't delete those 3rd party images off of my signature. Help please

I have a photobucket account, and not only can I not see my signature pics, but I can't see a ton of other people's either. I refuse to pay photobucket to upgrade my account.

I have a photobucket account, and not only can I not see my signature pics, but I can't see a ton of other people's either. I refuse to pay photobucket to upgrade my account.
I just realized that the pics in my signature aren't mine, they are the DVC images I used that a DVC member posted for people to put in their signatures.

If all you want to do is make it where the gray box doesn't show in your signature, edit your signature to delete the photo. Use the preview option to make sure it works. Hope this helps!!

(I was bitten by the photobucket gremlin too, and it destroyed my past trip reports (and part of the current one). It's very frustrating.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter