What is your average Disney vacation stay?

What is your average length of stay (in days) at Walt Disney World Florida?

• 5 days or less - on Disney property hotel

• 5 days or less - off Disney property hotel

• 6 to 8 days - on Disney property hotel

• 6 to 8 days - off Disney property hotel

• 9 to 10 days - on Disney property hotel

• 9 to 10 days - off Disney property hotel

• 11 - 14 days - on Disney property hotel

• 11 - 14 days - off Disney property hotel

• more than 14 days - on Disney property hotel

• more than 14 days - off Disney property hotel

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kims Aunt

Earning My Ears
Wasn't sure to post this poll but, I'm curious to the average length of stay at Walt Disney.

We're thinking between 10 to 14 days and, want to know if that lenth of time is too long, not long enough or just about right.

Thanks!

We usually go for 7 nights...and of that we spend 7 days in the parks. We would happily spend more time if we could just get the additional time off work. I am self employeed so my business basicly has to shut down when I am away, and going for to long is not a good thing. I would love to go for about 2 solid weeks and be able to spend more time doing other things as well...like spend a few days at the water parks, enjoy a few more shows...stuff like that!

About 8 days offsite at WH. If you can do that many days then go for it. You will get the best out of your vacation that way. Even with 7 days it can be difficult to get everything in without rushed schedules and tiredness. Take your time that way and have a vacation the way its supposed to be. Relaxing! Have fun!:goodvibes

We go Saturday to Saturday. We did manage to get a 10 day trip in and it was awesome. Whatever time you can get at WDW is awesome.:goodvibes

Go for as long as you can afford it!!! A 10 to 14 day trip would be amazing!!! My Dfi and I usually go 6 or 7 days onsite.

If you are going to stay offsite, I would reccomend staying onsite part of your trip, there is nothing like being at their fun resorts! It does get really expensive if you need more than one room though.

Normally we go for 7 nights/8 days. This year it's 10 days, and we can't wait. If our travel plans change for next year and we end up going back to WDW, or anywhere at all, for that matter, I have a feeling it's going to be 14 days at the Pop. I think 14 days is the perfect amount of time - you can see and do everything at least once.

I tried to do 10 days this time bus airfare wasn't going to work pricewise so I settled for a wed. to wed. - Guess I can't be too greedy.

Our Main yearly trip is 8 full days 7 nights on-sight.

We get in before 11:00am and don't leave until 6 or 7pm .

We do a few smaller trips as well 3 to 5 days .

I would like to do a 10 to 12 day trip here soon just to see what it's like. Start on a SUn and go through the next week to save some DVC points.

Our first and only trip was supposed to be 6 park days 7 nights, however we drove and broke down on the way and we lost a whole day. Our next trip we will fly and we'll have 10 full park days. :thumbsup2

we usually go for 6 nights/7 days. In the future when we get into our careers well probably stay longer but till then 7 days is just fine!!!

We normally stay Saturday-Saturday. We fly in first thing in the morning and then fly out early morning. In November, we are flying out early morning and leaving late evening. We always stay onsite (DVC).

We stayed for 10 days one time. It was awesome. We didn't feel as rushed to fit everything in. We would rent boats/bikes at VWL and ride around and enjoyed the resort for a couple days which we don't always take the time to do.

We usually plan 7-10 days
We try to do two weekends with a Mon thru Friday that way our grand
d aughters only miss a week of school

We stay no less then 10 days, otherwise we feel to rushed. This time we are there 11 nights and 12 days. :goodvibes

Usually I go from Sunday through Saturday. Every other year or so, however, I make two weeks of it -- one week at WDW and one week on a Disney cruise (usually the Eastern Caribbean).

We usually go for 5 days. We only live 2 1/2hrs away so thats why we don't stay to long. I would love to go longer but i don't wanna go during the summer so i'll settle for my 5 days. We always stay at the pop.

Sadly with the busy schedule, I only have long weekends open, so it tends to be 3 day/4 night trips a couple times per year. But still fun.

I'm not sure if we count, as we come from the UK, but whenever we've been to WDW it's been for 14 nights. Coming over to see everything in less than 14 days would be extremely hard work, as I always find you need a day or two to adjust to times and tiredness etc...

the ONLY way to do a disney vacation is first to stay on property for the whole experience..and secondly you need at least a week to soak it all in! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter