What is your favorite Disney move: Animated and not or paritially Animated

Im sorta old school here but its what I grew up with, so...

Animated: Peter Pan, when I was a kid, I had a book with a record that would ding overtime you are supposed to turn the page of Peter Pan, maybe called read alongs. Anyway, I loved that thing and used to go outside and pretend I was Peter taking on Hook. So even though I didn't see the movie often, VHS wasn't even a thing until I was in HS, I still like the movie and enjoyed watching an adult once we had DVDs at our disposal

Animated/Live: Song of the South, I know, I know, its controversial, but its the very 1st Disney movie I saw as a kid at the theater. Our elementary school took us to see the movie and I remember we learned the songs to sing along. I think back then I wish I had an Uncle Remus type fellow around as a friend like those kids had. He was lovable, a bit of a kid himself. And the animated characters are a hoot. I love how Brer Rabbit is always out foxing Brer Fox!

Live: The Absent Minded Professor, Fred MacMurray always played great parts and he made you feel like he was really that guy. Who doesnt love a flying jalopy car? 1st time I show it to my DS who may have been 10 or so, he busted a gut laughing. Glad it can still reach the youngsters of today

Animated during Walt: Pinocchio
Animated after Walt: Aladdin
Pixar: The Incredibles
Live Action during Walt: 20,000 Leagues
Live Action after Walt: Pirates: Curse of Black Pearl
Marvel: Winter Soldier
Star Wars: Rogue One

Most underrated film: Robin Hood
Most overrated: Mary Poppins

Favorite animated is The Lion King, favorite non-animated is probably The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

Animated: Beauty and the Beast

Stop animation: Nightmare before Christmas

Non-animated: First Pirates of the Carribean, Miracle

Animated- Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp
Live Action- Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Freaky Friday (the original!) and Mary Poppins

Oh tough question!

Animated: The Lion King (although Beauty and the Beast is up there)
Other animated: Nightmare Before Christmas (I LOVELOVELOVELOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH)
Non-Animated: The Force Awakens or Winter Soldier. Two sides of their new coin. ;)

My favorite animated is beauty and the beast! My favorite live action is defiantly Mary Poppins and the live action Beauty and the Beast! Pixar' inside out is my favorite from them!

Favorite animated: The Rescuers, Hunchback of Notre Dame and Sleeping Beauty.
Favorite non-animated: Pollyanna (1960), Bedknobs and Broomsticks (partially animated) and The Ugly Dachshund (1966)

Animated would be either Coco, The Incredibles, or The Jungle Book
Non-animated would be Treasure Island

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!