What is your favorite pin?

pin addict

Mouseketeer
My favorite pin is the Goebel 2000 pin I believe to be what Walt Disney stands for, friendship . I was woundering what other pins were your favorites ?rrolleyes:
Kris

I've only seen this pin on PinPics, but I think it's really beautiful. Of course, it's extremely rare, so I'll probably never see it in person. I'm going to try and paste it.

Pin Pics 20 CM Disneyland Spirit of Disney

pin20

Hey, I know this is cheating but my favorite pins are the set of 4 Tokyo Disneyland 15th anniversary pins. I really like it.:jester:

Hey Olaf - I just found that one on pinpics last night while cruising around - it is very nice - maybe a new grail!!

I have to say my fave is: HM Dangle with 3 Hitchikng ghosts from the D convention.

I love this one, HM has always held a special place for me.

So hard to mention just one! I'd say my favorite pin is my Discovery River Boats.

But the most beautiful ones I have are the Fantasia whale and the old AK giraffe, because the artists did such a beautiful job giving the animals very natural, graceful poses and life-like colors without making the pins boring at all.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter