what kind of activities on a Caribbean Rhapsody cruise?

gumbypee

DIS Veteran
I can't find a place to find the daily newspaper to look at activities - i know it is in med right now so those activities might be different. I am overwhelmed at cruise critic too - there are so many boards

Are there towel folding classes? trivia? drawing classes? dance classes? zumba? (just interested in free stuff)

Are there towel folding classes? trivia? drawing classes? dance classes? zumba? (just interested in free stuff)
Yes to all of those. And many more. Those things don't change between Med and Caribbean cruises. Just off the Rhapsody 11-night Greek Isles cruise a couple of weeks ago.

Yes to all of those. And many more. Those things don't change between Med and Caribbean cruises. Just off the Rhapsody 11-night Greek Isles cruise a couple of weeks ago.

Ah thank you!!!

Are you writing a review or trip report or anything? I would live to hear about both rhapsody and Greek isles

Wasn't planning on writing a review. Ship was fine, except we made a poor choice in cabin location (directly under windjammer). Itinerary was good, but now that we've seen them we don't feel a need to go back.

Wasn't planning on writing a review. Ship was fine, except we made a poor choice in cabin location (directly under windjammer). Itinerary was good, but now that we've seen them we don't feel a need to go back.
Can you tell me where you were? We just booked a deck 3 midship outside view for Mediterranean cruise in October 2017.
How was the crew? I have read a lot on cruise critic they are very energetic and friendly. Did you have good service?

Thank you!

Can you tell me where you were? We just booked a deck 3 midship outside view for Mediterranean cruise in October 2017.
How was the crew? I have read a lot on cruise critic they are very energetic and friendly. Did you have good service?

Thank you!
We were in an Owners Suite (8506 if I remember correctly) which is a very convenient location. Not that the ship is so big that its a long walk anywhere.

As far as service goes, we had some good interactions and some blah ones too. Some were happy to help. Others seemed to only do the minimum for their job. Rather spotty. We didn't attend any of the shows so I can't comment about those. We did get a Massage and it was good - as good as we've gotten on the Disney ships, but not as good as we got at Aulani. Found it difficult to get a chair around the Solarium pool but that's probably because we are lazy and don't get there early.

We never ate in the main dining room so I can't comment about that. We enjoyed Chops several times. Did Giovanni's Table twice (maybe 3 times) and enjoyed the food, but the meal took way too long. Izumi had good service and food - fun. Windjammer was OK. You'll have no problem finding something to like there. The biggest issue was that our traveling party of 5 (3 different staterooms) needed a larger table and those are harder to find during the busy times.

Our cabin attendant was nice. Didn't actually meet her until day 3 I think, but everything was fine in the cabin.

Getting on/off the ship in the ports was pretty easy. We never tried to be the first ones off so I don't know about crowds then. The security crew was friendly. It was also a nice touch that they had water waiting for us when we returned to the ship. We only tendered in one port, the rest of the ports we were docked.

We were in an Owners Suite (8506 if I remember correctly) which is a very convenient location. Not that the ship is so big that its a long walk anywhere.

As far as service goes, we had some good interactions and some blah ones too. Some were happy to help. Others seemed to only do the minimum for their job. Rather spotty. We didn't attend any of the shows so I can't comment about those. We did get a Massage and it was good - as good as we've gotten on the Disney ships, but not as good as we got at Aulani. Found it difficult to get a chair around the Solarium pool but that's probably because we are lazy and don't get there early.

We never ate in the main dining room so I can't comment about that. We enjoyed Chops several times. Did Giovanni's Table twice (maybe 3 times) and enjoyed the food, but the meal took way too long. Izumi had good service and food - fun. Windjammer was OK. You'll have no problem finding something to like there. The biggest issue was that our traveling party of 5 (3 different staterooms) needed a larger table and those are harder to find during the busy times.

Our cabin attendant was nice. Didn't actually meet her until day 3 I think, but everything was fine in the cabin.

Getting on/off the ship in the ports was pretty easy. We never tried to be the first ones off so I don't know about crowds then. The security crew was friendly. It was also a nice touch that they had water waiting for us when we returned to the ship. We only tendered in one port, the rest of the ports we were docked.
Thanks for your super speedy reply! We are really excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter