What meals do you make with hamburger meat?

My friend just gave me this recipe and it was delish and quick to make...she calls it green bean casserole but that really doesn't make much sense to me given that's the only veggie in the dish... :teeth:

Cook up a pound of macaroni or spiral noodles...meanwhile, brown a pound of ground beef and chopped onion in a pan and drain off grease. Mix in two cans of green beans (drained) and one family size can plus one regular size can of tomato soup. Mix with cooked noodles. Place mixture in 9x13 pan and top with shredded cheddar cheese; bake at 150 for about 15 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.

I make taco salad, it is a great way to stretch 1 pound of ground beef. I make a mexican meatloaf from the weight watchers site, I think the recipe calls for a mixture of beef and turkey, a friend tried that and said it was yucky. I use all beef.

cheeseburger pie
tacos
pasta with sauce and meatballs
ww recipe spaghetti with meat sauce
homemade sloppy joe's
meatloaf muffins.

There are more , but I can't think of them right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter