What???? No Dining Plan...Are you Crazy Mom??? - Our Dining Experiment

Hi Sherry! Just reading one of your TR's and see that you used an online travel agent named Wendy. So funny, I am connected to a Wendy for our trip! I was wondering if it was the same lady :) Mine is Wendy from "YourMagicalJourneys.com"

Actually, yes, that would be the same Wendy! We've used her for our trips form any years now, can't even remember how long...I was reluctant at first but love her! She makes it all so much easier.

Love seeing all the WDW reports! If you're inclined for totally unsolicited advice - its a board, you get whatcha pay for, right? - Bice and Mythos at Universal are excellent and Mythos isn't even that spendy.

Your family is ADORABLE! Looking forward to the next installment.

That's what we're all here for isn't it??? To give and receive...

I have heard Mythos is good...Universal is so nerve racking for me because there is just not that much info (like there is for a Disney trip) available online. The last time we were there Tyler was 2 and Skyler didn't exist! SO a ton has changed.

But we also have other wrenches thrown into our planning because the team has a class on the first morning and then the coach wants the girls to all hang with her for the next few hours for "team building" and the next day they have a performance for most of the morning so family planning is shot! SO at this point we are playing it by ear and seeing where we end up and when.

Skye's list includes a giant pink donut and chocolate frogs (although in don't know who well those will travel in the heat of June and Tyler's request was a meal in Springfield. So, apparently we should be easy enough to please, right?

Actually, yes, that would be the same Wendy! We've used her for our trips form any years now, can't even remember how long...I was reluctant at first but love her! She makes it all so much easier.
Oh my gosh, very cool!!!! She seems really nice and "with it"-----I've had no issues so far. Too funny :)

Another client of Wendy's here! I've used her for 10 years and she's amazing. We also used her to book a Royal Caribbean cruise!

Enjoying your dining report!

Hi Sherry!
Just reaching out to say I need a new report from you ;---) I love your writing style and sense of fun! Hope your latest trip was a great one too.

I'm working on it!

But we are going thru a huge system (multi system actually) change at work so a lot of my time is busy! I did very vaguely start my trip report and I do have most of the first couple of days of pictures uploaded too...

I am also fighting having no computer at home at the moment but that will probably be remedied soon since we now have a college kid in the house who has two online courses (History of Philosophy and Intro to Film Study) in addition to three "in class" classes (Accelerated Pre-Calc/Trig, English 101, and Physical Science (because apparently you need to know how to read and write for Biology classes...ie. you needed to have to have passed English 101...but you don't have to know how to read and write for Physical Science???)) so while I think trip and dining reports are enough of a reason to purchase a new computer, not everyone does! HUMPH!!! On the bright side of college, even after him procrastinating so long and getting into orientation so late and most of the freshman level classes taken, he did end up with a decent schedule...maybe not quite the classes he wanted exactly but the all satisfy some requirement...he is only in class on Monday and Wednesday from 1pm - 9:15pm and on Wednesday he has a huge break between Science and Math because English is only on Mondays so he will have a lot of time to use the library computer lab to do his online courses and to do homework/studying.

We also had a huge change on Skyler's front too. Her school (she'll be in 8th grade this year!!!) has a new principal and he says no uniforms. Good and bad! She never minded uniforms...nothing to think about everyday. But she is ecstatic that she gets to dress now! And while she's little, she has a dancer's body, and a teenager's taste so she no longer shops in the little girls department! So we had a shopping spree last weekend to get her fashionable school clothes. All her friends are planning on sweats and t-shirts and bumming it up...NOT SKYLER! Sperrys and wedge booties and cool jeans with long sweaters and cute tops under. She better keep on that plan to dance on Broadway while putting herself through Med School because she's gonna need the money!

We also had a competition on the 19th where her solo was early and her duet was late. Both earned High Gold (Elite Gold was tops) and now the season is over...except that competition team try-outs at Thursday (which is kinda silly that has has to go because she is at the highest level and they will not lower them) and then Nutcracker auditions are the following weekend (she's hoping for Clara again but she'd like it to be a split role so she could have other parts too!). Rehearsal for that wont start till the beginning of September and actual classes start mid September.

School starts on the 21st of August so things should level out then a little bit but work is planning to be a mess through at least the end of the year!

OH YES, can't even wait for the trip report.
WOW WOW WOW, you are so busy. Sorry to bug you with TR requests, but like I say, I love your writing style and am clamoring for more, ha ha.
Your kids are so cute, can't wait to see and hear the latest on them! Ughhh.....no computer at home either, booo hiss. Good for getting the decent schedule though! I can't believe Skyler will be in 8th grade--I feel like I know you all through past TR's, ha ha ha ha. She was just a tiny little thing not too long ago :-)
I will write more later, thanks for checking in!!!!

I also hate when that happens. What I do, is just ask them for more of whatever looks under-sized. I have never been refused. Once in awhile, they will act suprised, but they still give you more. I think they just throw the food together and don't really pay attention most of the time.
I didn't realize this was an old thread and I was going to post the same thing again until I saw this ha ha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts