What other reservations should I make?

Meeko32198

Earning My Ears
We are officially 60 days out from our October trip, woohoo! My husband and I are celebrating our 11 year wedding anniversary by taking our 4 1/2 year old son with us to Disneyland. I was already able to reserve Blue Bayou Fantasmic package for our anniversary,and have a reservation for Donald's Seaside Breakfast as we have premium character dining vouchers from Get Away Today. Is this the best place to use these vouchers? Also, what other restaurants should we not miss out on? We're going to be there for 3 days in the parks, plus another night at the Halloween Party. We haven't ever explored any of the resort hotels so if there are good restaurants there, or fun experiences we should look out for please let us know. We have only been once before during the 60th celebration and loved Paint the Night. Not sure if the packages are needed for the parade, but something we've considered.

Take a look at Lamplight Lounge and see if it is something that would interest you. My wife and I have a reservation for my birthday a little before sunset. That will be our first visit but we are are Looking forward to it

My 5 year old DD loved PTN. If that looks fun for your DS you could do a PTN package. Carthay Circle is worth checking out for sure.

When do the dining packages typically start in terms of reservation times? I checked this morning for 10/18 Carthay Circle and only 5pm or 5:30pm was available. I assume the parade starts at 7:45pm. Does dinner stretch two hours or do they have you go outside to the viewing area if you were to book those early times? This is the first time to go to DL for our family.

When do the dining packages typically start in terms of reservation times? I checked this morning for 10/18 Carthay Circle and only 5pm or 5:30pm was available. I assume the parade starts at 7:45pm. Does dinner stretch two hours or do they have you go outside to the viewing area if you were to book those early times? This is the first time to go to DL for our family.

Expect dinner at Carthay to be 90 minutes or so. You can show up to the viewing area up to 60 minutes ahead of time. That being said... The parade route is long, so its pretty easy to find a place to sit without spending $$$ per person, if you weren't already planning to eat there.

Carnation Cafe is one of our favorites! PTN is super fun too; maybe look into a package to see that. Napa Rose is our favorite for a nicer meal. Plaza Inn and Cafe Orleans are also favorites; big portions and consistently yummy food.

You also can't go wrong with a corn dog!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter