What park photos do you think are iconic?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
We’re taking my newborn son as soon as this awful pandemic is over and now I’m going to become a spreadsheet dad lol

I just wonder what photos do you guys deem iconic to have?

dumbo
Castle

Epcot ball

animal kingdom tree?

We always get photos in front of the Castle, and the Epcot Ball. We also like to get a pic out in front of MK, with the train station behind us.

We always get photos in front of the Castle, and the Epcot Ball. We also like to get a pic out in front of MK, with the train station behind us.

perfect photos! I just can’t wait to at least remove the mask for photos...

I would suggest finding a spot where you want to take photos year after year as he grows. I've seen some post annual photos in front of the metal sculpture behind the Contemporary. You could do the same with any landmark in the parks. The partners statue, the fountain in France, etc. Just hope that whatever you choose sticks around through future renovations. Once he's old enough, you can do photos at the Sword in the Stone every year. But it's a lot of fun to start with the photos when they're still a baby. I'll just cross my fingers for you that he'll be able to get an up close photo with Mickey sooner rather than later.

In front of the castle, in front of Spaceship Earth, in front of the tree of life, in front of Expedition Everest with the coaster coming down the drop behind you.
Don't feel there is really an epic photo in HS other than ToT.

Don't feel there is really an epic photo in HS other than ToT.
There used to be for us, although I think it is gone now. :( We used to have my son sit on the speeder bike outside of Star Tours and take a photo. We have one from every visit from age 4 - 18, but I did not see it on our visit last May.

... I just wonder what photos do you guys deem iconic to have? ...
I could list a set of locations, but you can check the park maps and note where Disney designated to take Photo Pass photos.
Dis Park Maps
One of the cool things is that you will make your own Disney experiences. Sometimes its just a photo with a sign, character, food/meal, or beverage, experience. Just have your camera handy to capture the unique moments...they just happen...just like LSUfan4444 posted above.

The Castle and Spaceship Earth.

However I have one that is a little different. Japanese Pavilion, but not facing into pavilion, but away from it toward the lake. Including the arch thing (sorry don't know the correct name). The arch makes a nice framing aspect when you include people

The Castle and Spaceship Earth.

However I have one that is a little different. Japanese Pavilion, but not facing into pavilion, but away from it toward the lake. Including the arch thing (sorry don't know the correct name). The arch makes a nice framing aspect when you include people
You're talking about the red Torii Gate.

Red Torii Gate by mom2rtk, on Flickr

These are all great thanks so much everyone for helping just jotting ideas down can’t wait to take these masks off again and take disney family photos.

Definitely the Icons but I enjoyed reading the pros inout

I like taking photos of the main park icons from different angles.
The Castle from the sides or right in front of the entrance.
Spaceship Earth from behind, or over by Living Seas
Tree of Life closer up to get more of the animal details.
Tower of Terror from the queue
Big Thunder Mountain from the dock on Tom Sawyer Island (currently unavailable)

I like taking photos of the main park icons from different angles.
The Castle from the sides or right in front of the entrance.
Spaceship Earth from behind, or over by Living Seas
Tree of Life closer up to get more of the animal details.
Tower of Terror from the queue
Big Thunder Mountain from the dock on Tom Sawyer Island (currently unavailable)

thanks for the input :)

Agree with earlier poster...pick one spot to repeat each year as he (eventually they?) grow. It will go far too quickly.

Does anyone have such a collection to post? Would be fun to see.

I would suggest finding a spot where you want to take photos year after year as he grows. I've seen some post annual photos in front of the metal sculpture behind the Contemporary. You could do the same with any landmark in the parks. The partners statue, the fountain in France, etc. Just hope that whatever you choose sticks around through future renovations. Once he's old enough, you can do photos at the Sword in the Stone every year. But it's a lot of fun to start with the photos when they're still a baby. I'll just cross my fingers for you that he'll be able to get an up close photo with Mickey sooner rather than later.

Ours is the lighthouse outside the Beach/Yacht Club. It just happened that way. We stayed there 3 times and took a pic before each DHS day. When staying at other resorts, we can leave Epcot at the IG and take a short walk.

Ours is the lighthouse outside the Beach/Yacht Club. It just happened that way. We stayed there 3 times and took a pic before each DHS day. When staying at other resorts, we can leave Epcot at the IG and take a short walk.

can you share a photo of the location I love traditions like this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!