What resort? At 7 months out???

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Ok Fellow DVCers!!
Looking at another trip from Oct 12-18, 2008.
I need a 2 bdrm.... at 7 months out... where (which DVC) do you think I'll be able to find a room at?

Next October (that's when we're considering going, too) is the Food and Wine festival, and from what I hear, the Epcot resorts are really hard to get during that time. Your best bets will probably be at SSR or OKW, followed by VWL.

Next October (that's when we're considering going, too) is the Food and Wine festival, and from what I hear, the Epcot resorts are really hard to get during that time. Your best bets will probably be at SSR or OKW, followed by VWL.

Don't forget AKV! The initial surge may be over by then and they are building a TON of rooms. I think it will be a great option for a long time for 7 monthers, due to its remote location.
Plus, the TVs are HUGE!

We got a 2 bdrm at VWL by waitlisting at 7 months. I don't remember how long it took. The days we are going are Oct. 14 - 20 - next week :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: !!!!!!!!

Unless you are trying for one of the Epcot resorts, I bet you'll be able to get something, esp if you try by either calling day-by-day or right at the 7 month window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter