What Restaurants Have You Tried

danny1649

<font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green<
More than once at WDW and still don't like?We've tried Coral Reef at Epcot 4 times and still have not enjoyed a meal at this restaurant.Tank side table view is breathtakingly beautifyl but food was not up to view.Sorry I know many love the Coral Reef we've just haven't had good food at this restaurant and service was only fair.:(

I totally agree with you about Coral Reef. Mostly we have been very pleased with all the WDW restaurants we have tried. Coral Reef is one we won't repeat. Just ok, way overpriced.

We generally don't go back if we didn't care for a place the first time. Only really bad meal was at ABC Comissary.

I agree with the above poster. There are so many resturaunts at WDW that if one is bad the first time, we haven't gone back-too many others still to try. I might give Tusker House another try though-last time I was there I had the beef stew in a bread bowl and the meat was extremely tough.
Two others I'm not anxious to return to are Resturaunt Akerhaus (good food, but extremely slow service) and Boatrights (the most miserable server I've ever encountered-must have just broken up with her DBF or something).

I'm a pretty forgiving eater... I like simple food, and tend to eat just about anything put in front of me. But I have to admit that the food at the Polynesian Luau, which I believe has competely changed since I was there a few years ago, was pretty bad. I was very, very disappointed in the meal, although the show was fantastic. I'd also say that while I really enjoyed eating at the Sci Fi Drive In, the food there wasn't particularly good either (although the milk shake was fantastic).

We just got back yesterday and here's where we had some meals.

Lunch at San Angel Inn in Mexico. We always eat there; we love it.

Lunch at Le Cellier - you HAVE to try the Cheddar Cheese soup!!

Dinner - Spoodles - I was dissapointed with the food and service this trip. I've eaten there many times but the food was so so and we never saw the waiter after he took our order! The food was served by a "server" and we had to repeatedly look for someone for things that we needed.

Breakfast (two mornings) - Spoodles - great as ever.

Dinner at Chef Mickeys - Wonderful and the food was fresh, hot and delicious. I know many have vaired opinions about this place. But we brought guests who never ate there and they loved it.

Dinner at ESPN (Boardwalk 2 nights) - the best wings ever!!! :) Burgers were wonderful as was this great Wrap I wait all year for! :)

Beaches and Cream - wonderful sundaes - No Way Jose was just GREAT!!!! :)

Then I wonder why I came home 5 lbs heavier!! :) :)

Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Cafe.

Try the 50's prime time cafe great fun and the food was good too.
Also we like Planet Hollywood and the Rainforest Cafe. :)
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter