what room should i request at hrh?

pokeysmom

Mouseketeer
is there any good standard room that i should request at hrh, is garden view their standard view??? please help we leave in one week, yea!!!

standard rooms include both garden and pool view. the next step up is their deluxe room.

any room you book at hrh that does not face the pool directly will be a graden view room. you cannot book a room and say that you would like to have the "woodstock garden view". you can, however, request that at time of arrival. and they will try to accomodate you with a better view at that time.

jaane thank you for the info. i will try asking for good view when we get there. also are you kidding or is there really a woodstock area, we went to woodstock in 1999 and contrary to most of the news reports it was awesome, we are in our 40's and took our teens and 99% of the kids were peaceful.

no barry, the only one's rolling in the mud will be those trying to get into Universal with a Disney Fast Pass. :D

that wasn't just ordinary mud you know, at least not at woodstock 99, it hadn't rained at all and it was from the portapotty's, that was very gross!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter