What shows are you currently binge watching?

Just finished "Outlander" on Netflix and just started " Mindhunter". Also watching " Suits" but taking a little break.

Trailer Park Boys
About to start Stranger Things so I can start watching the 2nd season coming out soon.

The Walking Dead.
Started season 1 on August 20th.
I have 2 episodes left before I am caught up through season 7 to be able to watch the first episode of season 8 when it comes on TV next weekend.
I did this because my sister realized that her and her daughter won't be able to watch together because her daughter went to college so I "volunteered as tribute" at first but I'm absolutely hooked now.

Jane the Virgin thanks to a tip on here. I'm sad, though, because I'm almost caught up.

We've also been binge watching Star Treks. We've finished TNG and DS9 and are now on Voyager.

Just watched Riverdale. My daughter likes it a lot, and asked me to watch it with her. Actually not a bad show, and we are now watching the current season.

Once Upon A Time. I would always get about 2 episodes in and shut it off. I just could never get into it. Stuck it out longer this time and now I'm hooked.

I was a die hard fan immediately (I knew Regina from Miami Medical and Emma from House MD so they made me want to watch it).
Unfortunately I'm highly unimpressed by the reboot so I will likely stop watching.

I’m overwhelmed with current TV at the moment but TV Land started putting “Mom” on at 10pm which is when I go to bed. I’d never been the least bit interested in it before but find myself staying up and watching both episodes they show every night. Not exactly binge watching but it’s keeping me up at night. :rotfl:

I forgot in my previous post that I just watched " Big Little Lies". I got the DVD at the library and binged watched it. Excellent!

I don't have NetFlix. Why yes I *do* live under a rock.

I'm currently bingeing on Sherlock for the zillionth time. I have the box sets.
Someone say Sherlock????
tumblr_ojufbaqOY31tws7lvo2_250.gif

Re-binging Call the Midwife and loving it even more the second time. :lovestruc I also watch episodes of The Mindy Project when I'm alone (my DH would hate it). Not exactly binging though because it's pretty infrequent and I still have about 100 episodes to get through. It's not my usual kind of thing but Mindy Kaling is the spitting image of a good friend of mine so I mentally call it "the Xenia show".

Halt and Catch Fire. Great show, and I don't understand why it never reached good ratings. Tonight was the lasyt episode of the series

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter