What shows are you currently binge watching?

I watched the 1 season of The Defenders on Netflix then discovered that all the super heroes from the show have their own series so currently bingeing on Daredevil & Luke Cage. Have watched a couple of Jessica Jones but don't like her as much as the guys (wonder why, lol). Haven't started Iron Fist yet.
Blacklist, currently on season 4 but my interest is waning a bit.
Also watching the series From Dusk to Dawn.

Halt and Catch Fire. Great show, and I don't understand why it never reached good ratings. Tonight was the lasyt episode of the series

This makes me happy! It's one of my favorites. I saved the finale to watch tonight. LOVE this show!

I just started Hart of Dixie on Netflix. Before that I did a Friday Night Lights marathon before it went off Netflix (clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!)

I've also been working on a rewatch of The Vampire Diaries. And I also recently started The Great British Baking Show.

I wanted to watch One Tree Hill before it left Netflix but it didn't work out. I might start Gossip Girl soon.

I have more shows on my Netflix list that I've started and stopped. The Borgias. Dexter. Gossip Girl. The 4400. Jericho. Being Human (US). Charmed.

I wish I could make lists on Netflix other than "My List."

Halt and Catch Fire. Great show, and I don't understand why it never reached good ratings. Tonight was the lasyt episode of the series
Is that on Netflix?
I have more shows on my Netflix list that I've started and stopped. The Borgias. Dexter. Gossip Girl. The 4400. Jericho. Being Human (US). Charmed.

::yes:: Same here. I've abandoned The OA, Falling Skies, Shaka Zulu, Life Unexpected, Kimmie Schmidt, Jane the Virgin and lots of others.

I just started Hart of Dixie on Netflix. Before that I did a Friday Night Lights marathon before it went off Netflix (clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!)

I've also been working on a rewatch of The Vampire Diaries. And I also recently started The Great British Baking Show.

I wanted to watch One Tree Hill before it left Netflix but it didn't work out. I might start Gossip Girl soon.

I love these kind of shows. One tree hill might be on amazon prime.

Im really bummed FNL isnt on Netflix anymore. It was one my go to shows when I didn’t know what I felt like watching.

Ballers (HBO). Starting to run out of episodes though, so I might slow down a little bit.

Off topic, but does anyone know where I could find full episodes of The Wonder Years? Google tells me it's on Netflix but I'm having no luck finding it.

I love these kind of shows. One tree hill might be on amazon prime.

Im really bummed FNL isnt on Netflix anymore. It was one my go to shows when I didn’t know what I felt like watching.

I might have Amazon Prime. I need to look into it. My dad bought Alexa and I think he has a prime account. I love sharing accounts. I have Netflix, my brother has Spotify, and my dad might have Amazon. I also heard that if you have Spotify, then now you also have Hulu because there was some kind of merger?

FNL was amazing. When I finished the series I went back to see the first episode one last time and my gosh. What a journey they were on. Coach & Mrs. Taylor forever <3 <3

Trailer Park Boys
About to start Stranger Things so I can start watching the 2nd season coming out soon.

I watched "Stranger Things" recently, looking forward to the 2nd season, do you know when it's supposed to be on?

Re-binging Call the Midwife and loving it even more the second time. :lovestruc I also watch episodes of The Mindy Project when I'm alone (my DH would hate it). Not exactly binging though because it's pretty infrequent and I still have about 100 episodes to get through. It's not my usual kind of thing but Mindy Kaling is the spitting image of a good friend of mine so I mentally call it "the Xenia show".

I just finished season 6 of "Call the Midwife", it's one of my favorite shows. I read that they just signed on for 3 more seasons too! :) I do miss Chummy, wish she would come back.

Right now I'm binge watching "Land Girls" and "When Calls the Heart". Anxiously waiting for the next seasons of "Wentworth" (much better than "Orange is the New Black!") and "Bates Motel."

Shameless, Ozarks, Black Mirror, Outlander
Black Mirror - I was so disturbed after that episode the Shut Up and Dance episode that I couldn't watch another one.

I just got the 30 day free trial of Hulu and watched The HandMaid's Tale. That's pretty disturbing too. I may have to start bingeing some comedies!

I watched "Stranger Things" recently, looking forward to the 2nd season, do you know when it's supposed to be on?

I just finished season 6 of "Call the Midwife", it's one of my favorite shows. I read that they just signed on for 3 more seasons too! :) I do miss Chummy, wish she would come back.

Right now I'm binge watching "Land Girls" and "When Calls the Heart". Anxiously waiting for the next seasons of "Wentworth" (much better than "Orange is the New Black!") and "Bates Motel."
Stranger Things Season 2 is coming up October 27th.. I can't wait!

Right now I'm watching Weeds (I'm on season 2) and just started Mindhunter on Friday night.
We loved House of Cards but kind of lost interest part way through the most recent season. We LOVE Homeland but we are all caught up with it. Same with Game of Thrones.
I really liked GLOW, but it will be awhile before a second season of that is ready.

The question is what shows do we not binge watch lol we watch a lot of shows. We are currently binging on the Wire, because I'm just a gangsta, I suppose :)
We watched quite a bit of The Wire a few years ago. It's an incredible show. I forget what season it was, but I think it was the one that focuses around the school system ? I remeber something disturbed me so much that I had to stop watching and I know it had to do with a child. I just can't remeber what it was now. Maybe I will try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!