What shows are you currently binge watching?

I'm currently watching Outlander.

I was watching The Vampire Diaries, but I got tired of it.

If you haven't watched The 100, you must! DH & I binge-watched all the seasons a couple of months ago, & then I watched it again w/ older DD & DS. It's become one of my top 5 favorite shows.

We watched quite a bit of The Wire a few years ago. It's an incredible show. I forget what season it was, but I think it was the one that focuses around the school system ? I remeber something disturbed me so much that I had to stop watching and I know it had to do with a child. I just can't remeber what it was now. Maybe I will try again.

The school system is Season 4. We are on 4 now. There are many things in the show that are disturbing but it's such a real heartbreaking portrayal, the acting is excellent. One of the best dramas ever made IMO. Give it another shot!

Just finished Narcos- loved it

Now watching the 3/8 season of 24. When this show was popular I had 3 boys under 5 and never watched TV.
Totally addicted now.

I just finished Ray Donovan and have these two shows on deck.

Yes, the first three seasons. The first one is just OK, but the rest is great. Acting, directing, story line. Critically acclaimed, but very few viewers. It's a pity, because it's a great show.

This makes me happy! It's one of my favorites. I saved the finale to watch tonight. LOVE this show!

Yay, another HACF fan! This is such a good show that AMC kept renewing is despite the ratings. I'm also sawing the final for tonight! :goodvibes

Yes, the first three seasons. The first one is just OK, but the rest is great. Acting, directing, story line. Critically acclaimed, but very few viewers. It's a pity, because it's a great show.

That surprises me bc in my circle of friends I’m late to the game on this one but as of now, it’s in my top 10 all time faves. It has everything you mentioned and more.

My husband loves Halt and Catch Fire. I have to say Jessica Jones is my favorite of the super hero shows. I binged the 1st season in a week. I have been rewatching Boy Meets World since it is on Hulu now!

If you asked this last year at this time I would have said Showtime's Dexter. This year I'm just trying to keep up with Primetime shows.

I've also been working on a rewatch of The Vampire Diaries.

I loved The Vampire Diaries. Have you watched The Originals? Thats good too.

Black Mirror - I was so disturbed after that episode the Shut Up and Dance episode that I couldn't watch another one.

The first & last episode I watched was the one with the pig. Nope can't go back there...

My husband does all the time. Right now he's been binge watching Game of Thrones from the beginning. He has done this every year since it's been on.

I don't binge watch anything. I've tried but I get bored in the middle of the 2nd show and turn it off. With all my hobbies, I find that I just don't watch TV much anymore.

If you can deal with sub titles, El Barco on Netflix is great! My daughter was always laughing at me cause I watch a lot of ones with subtitles but she is now totally hooked on El Barco.

One Mississippi. Love the dry humor.

Right now I'm binging Pretty Little Liars. I was out of shows and desperate, but I'm really enjoying it.

Another HACF fan here. I started watching because of a random encounter I had with Matthew Lillard and just happened to see that he played a part in this series. So I watched it and then it took me SO back in time that I got totally sucked in. I haven't caught any of this season yet because there's so much to watch. I'm behind on Outlander, Fear the Walking Dead, HACF... I'm sure there's more. My DVR is quite full.

Since my fiance left for the middle east I have watched: Game of Thrones, Outlander, Sex and the City, Big Little Lies and Big Love. Currently watching Season 3 of Outlander and looking for another series to binge....

I binge watch everything! We don't have cable, and I hate finding a good show, only to have to wait to watch it. So I only start a show that's got 3+ seasons. It's ridiculous, I know, but Netflix made me this way.

Currently binge watching the following:

Black-ish
Glee
Sherlock

I'm binging Parks and Recreation right now. I have no idea why I waited so long to watch it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show! I binge watched The Office and was so sad when it was over. My husband just happened to mention that he saw a few episodes of Parks and Recreation and thought I may like that too. "Like" was a huge understatement! I was totally obsessed with that show. It's so good.

The question is what shows do we not binge watch lol we watch a lot of shows. We are currently binging on the Wire, because I'm just a gangsta, I suppose :)

We binge watched that too. It's a great show! Oz was SUPER hard to watch - I literally had to look away several times - but The Wire, which is just as riveting, isn't nearly as raw.

recently finished Prison Break, now on Season 4 (I think?) of Sons of Anarchy

I was obsessed with Charles Hunnam after watching Sons of Anarchy! That show is top 5 for me.

Stranger Things Season 2 is coming up October 27th.. I can't wait!

Right now I'm watching Weeds (I'm on season 2) and just started Mindhunter on Friday night.
We loved House of Cards but kind of lost interest part way through the most recent season. We LOVE Homeland but we are all caught up with it. Same with Game of Thrones.
I really liked GLOW, but it will be awhile before a second season of that is ready.

We felt the same way about the latest season of House of Cards. It actually took us awhile to get through the season since we just kept putting it off after the first few episodes. I'm hopeful next season will be better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!