What sit down PS do you recommend for MK

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
Our trip is coming up in May and I still haven't decided on every PS. What sit down restaurant in the MK can you recommend for 2 almost senior adults.

My favorite by far in the MK is Liberty Tree Tavern.
Why not have a late lunch (2:30 p.m. when crowds are at their worst)
If you eat dinner there, then you are dealing with a caracter dinner that's served "family" style for $19.99 pp.
The LBT serves homestyle meals like pot roast (my favorite) turkey & dressing and the such. Very tasty & always relaxing-
You will enjoy it here!

we, too, enjoy LTT. also keep in mind the plaza restaurant just off main street. delicious sandwiches and salads. and don't overlook the tomato bisque--yum!! happy eating!:tongue:

We like LTT, CRT and the Plaza....all for lunch.:D

We are always hearing good things about it, so we will be trying dinner at LTT for the first time this May. We had dinner at CP last year and really enjoyed it. The characters were great and they did something special for our anniversary. We had PS for this year, but when we checked the updated lunch menu it did not look appealing. It seemed like most of what they have now are cold cuts and breads to make sandwiches and sides (potato salad, cole slaw, etc.). In my opinion, not worth $21.99 per adult. Can't wait to try LTT!

Would like to try Rose and Crown again on our upcoming trip. Can someone tell me what English sausage is like? Is it like Italian sausage or pork breakfast sausage, or something completely different? What is bangers and mash? and what is bubble and squeak? Those words just don't compute from English to American speak! If I make the PS, I'd like to try something British...something I'm not likely to find on a menu around home.

The dinner buffet at the CP is our favorite! We went for the first time in Dec. 03 and were very surprised how good it was! It's a beautiful restaurant too.

Outside of CRT, I wouldn't waste my time going there. Lunch there was just so-so for us.

For lunch Ltt or Plaza. For dinner come out of the park and dine at one of the nearby resort restaurants. They are much better.

leaving MK to try a Monorail Resort restaurant? I suggest 'Ohana or Kona Cafe at the Poly, but all resorts have great restaurants. It depends upon your taste and if you want something more on the quiet or fancy side, or maybe a character meal? It would give you a chance to escape the crowds and heat and take a rest for a while.

What about Tony's Town Square??

This place unfortunately seems to get beaten up alot, but we had a wonderful dinner here just a few weeks ago. At first, I hesitated to make PS's at Tony's, but I figured....what the heck??

The place was MOBBED, but because we had PS, we were seated within 5 minutes. They gave us a great table out on the patio, and we were lucky enough to be able to watch Spectromagic from here.

Our meal was very, very good. In fact, it was one of our most enjoyable & tasty meals of the entire trip. They've definitely put some significant effort into improving the meals at this location!

Whatever restaurant you choose, have a great time!

We have done The Plaza Restaurant for lunch and it has been heavenly. A nice cool break from the park-very relaxing and food was great. My parents were just talking about our lunch there as we were reminiscing about their trip with us. They really enjoyed it too. We went on the early side of lunch time so it wasn't crowded either. Enjoy!

Our favorite MK rest. is Crystal Palace - it's a very pretty setting, the food is very good with plenty of variety, and the Pooh characters are there!:teeth:

Many people love LTT, but when we tried it a few years ago, we felt it was just average. The mac 'n cheese & stuffing was Stouffers, like you would make at home.:rolleyes:

We used to always eat at Tony's Town Square, and loved it, don't really know why we haven't been there lately.:confused: I'll have to put that on my list for next time!!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter