What tickets to buy?

shelleyz

DIS Veteran
O.K. this is our situation. DH,DS2,DS4 and myself are going to WDW for the first time, October 18th -25th with the FTP. We have now decided to ask my MIL and our 2 nieces that she has custody of to go with us. I'm booking them a room at All Star Sports, which is also where we are staying. I now need to know what type of ticket to buy them. Heres our itinerary
Saturday 18th=Epcot
Sunday 19th=MK
Monday 20th=Sea World
Tuesday 21st=WWOS, Downtown Disney
Wednesday 22nd=MGM, maybe MK again
Thursday 23rd=Blizzard Beach and mini golf near BB
Friday 24th= AK
Saturday 25th= flying home, no parks
So what type of ticket do you think I should buy? Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by shelleyz
O.K. this is our situation. DH,DS2,DS4 and myself are going to WDW for the first time, October 18th -25th with the FTP. We have now decided to ask my MIL and our 2 nieces that she has custody of to go with us. I'm booking them a room at All Star Sports, which is also where we are staying. I now need to know what type of ticket to buy them. Heres our itinerary
Saturday 18th=Epcot
Sunday 19th=MK
Monday 20th=Sea World
Tuesday 21st=WWOS, Downtown Disney
Wednesday 22nd=MGM, maybe MK again
Thursday 23rd=Blizzard Beach and mini golf near BB
Friday 24th= AK
Saturday 25th= flying home, no parks
So what type of ticket do you think I should buy? Thanks in advance!

5 day park hopper plus.

I would also recommend the 5 day PHP. Your stated itinerary shows four days at major Disney parks and two days (Tue & Thu) using minor parks. Even though you will end up with a leftover major park day, the 5 day will be your best bet. Remember that the unused day will never expire.

Is there any chance that you'll be going again the following year?

PAP or AP's may be a good deal for you if this is the case. A little bit more $$ and you have admission for two trips instead of one.

The AP would not be good because I doubt we will return to Disney within the year. If we like WDW(sure we will) we'll probably go back in 2 years. Thanks for the responses.

Oh yeah I booked the flight and hotel today but didnt get the tickets yet. Can I buy the tickets for them or do they have to purchase them. Not sure about the non transfer thing. That probably means once you use them right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter