What time does the 12 hour marathon show start?

Oh man....that one hit my, even hardened, nerve. I have been apprehensive about volunteering due to my own conceptions of it being a somber place; I think I need to reevaluate.
For sure. If you can volunteer, DO IT! It is as far from somber as can be. It is kids and families having the time of their lives. We’ve now volunteered 5 times, most recently earlier this month, and every time has been great. Never sad or depressing or somber.

How I wish I could get the same prices on eBay as the auction items we donated are bringing in. I list these things on eBay and don’t get a single bid. But for GKTW, folks are digging deep and being incredibly generous.

Keep it up folks!

Okay, Kylie being in studio and Teresa marveling on why she married Craig, during one of the breaks was totally worth it. Kylie's interaction with Ryno as host was fabulous, the little cat fight, and Kylie's respond to Craig, "Don't you ever listen?" :rotfl2: Pete interrupting the show to say "you are in here making fun of my blue and white lights?!?!" popcorn::

Craig said on twitter that the full stream was set to private, and segmented parts will go up later.
Booooo! I was at work all day. Wanted to catch it later, rather than curated bits.

Craig said on twitter that the full stream was set to private, and segmented parts will go up later.
Booooo! I was at work all day. Wanted to catch it later, rather than curated bits.
Can any tech-savvy person explain why they can’t post it all? I don’t know enough about the process to understand why.

Can any tech-savvy person explain why they can’t post it all? I don’t know enough about the process to understand why.
I mean they could but they don’t want too. They want the entire show to be a special thing. They are cutting up segments of it and releasing those later when they want.

Exactly what Ryan said. The only thing that will be ultimately missing is the little 15 minute or less blocks we did between segments that were auction updates. Everything else will be made available VERY soon. The only exception is Pete's trips reports on Hawaii and Tokyo because he wants to give me more assets to add into those segments to beef them up a bit. I'll probably be cutting a best-of with the auction updates for those funny moments we shared and I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure even more will be available on Patreon at some point.

The show was great and the content we're releasing with it is excellent, but let's not forget about the end goal with this - raising as much money as we can through the auction for Give Kids the World!

Exactly what Ryan said. The only thing that will be ultimately missing is the little 15 minute or less blocks we did between segments that were auction updates. Everything else will be made available VERY soon. The only exception is Pete's trips reports on Hawaii and Tokyo because he wants to give me more assets to add into those segments to beef them up a bit. I'll probably be cutting a best-of with the auction updates for those funny moments we shared and I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure even more will be available on Patreon at some point.

The show was great and the content we're releasing with it is excellent, but let's not forget about the end goal with this - raising as much money as we can through the auction for Give Kids the World!
Thank you for this, Craig. That's excellent to hear. I saw much of the show but was working so couldn't watch it all and want to catch what I missed.

Great job by everyone involved. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did.

Already got an email that the (WET EYES) segment of the interview with Pam Landwirth is available. Warp speed!!! Great job (as everything connected with this event is!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter