What to do on my last day? Slightly stressed.

jar311

Earning My Ears
I am heading to Anaheim on the 18th of this month (February) for 4 full days. We have three days at Disneyland and I'm trying to figure out what to do on our last day. It's just my partner and I without a vehicle so we have no children to entertain. It's my partners first time in Cali and I'm having a tough time figuring out what to do. We are not really *show* people so I'm worried that Universal will get boring really quick and we will be trapped there after we finish the few rides. Granted, I haven't been there since 2004ish? The Van Helsing attraction was BRAND new at the time, so maybe it's changed a lot for the better? It was never my favourite park.

Knotts I haven't been to since 1997 so I have ZERO idea what to expect. From what I've read, it's primarily out-of-the-box coasters nowadays. Don't get me wrong i love coasters but I'm a big guy (310 6'3") and I have big problems with over the shoulder harnesses (at least in canadian theme parks where I've been booted from countless rides). I know this isn't going to be a problem at Disney but I worry about other fat-phobic amusement parks.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Is there something completely different We should do instead for our last day? Universal? Knotts? I really want to show my partner a good time and not disappoint... Since I want SoCal to be an annual event!

How about another day at DLR? :goodvibes To us, 3 days is not enough.

We actually decided to spend one day at Knott's this year. I haven't been in over 20 years, so we'll see. It will be just DH and I. We are going to DLR for 6 days and then 1 day at Knott's. I haven't been to Universal since I was a child the late 70's and I'd like to see that again too. But that will have to wait until another time. But since you don't have a car, I'd just add another Disney day.

How about doing a studio tour at one of the major movie studios (like Paramount, Fox, WB, etc.)? Its a little out the box, not something that you would expect but totally LA and Hollywood. I'm pretty sure that there was an article put out by the DIS on how to go about setting up a studio tour; maybe doing a search on the DIS for it?

I watched a quick biography of WB Studio on TCM earlier today and that just had me thinking about going down to LA and seeing all of that history.

How about doing a studio tour at one of the major movie studios (like Paramount, Fox, WB, etc.)? Its a little out the box, not something that you would expect but totally LA and Hollywood. I'm pretty sure that there was an article put out by the DIS on how to go about setting up a studio tour; maybe doing a search on the DIS for it?

I watched a quick biography of WB Studio on TCM earlier today and that just had me thinking about going down to LA and seeing all of that history.

Oh, the Disneyland DisUnplugged just did a whole segment on studio tours recently. There was a lot of good info there. Just check a few weeks or so back.

We do enjoy knotts (gotta have the fried chicken) but the coasters are fast. What about a hollywood day and the walk of stars and the theater. We did a tour that spent half the day in hollywood and LA and then went to Universal.
Looks around lots of companies do a similar tour.
Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter