What to do outside the parks at night?

maxiv

the guy from overseas
Hey guys,

My girlfriend and I will be in Tokyo Disney Resort from Sunday to Thursday with park tickets from Monday on. So what do you recommend us to do in Sunday We arrive late afternoon and are staying at the Maihama Club hotel.,after that we'll also be staying at Disneyland hotel and one night at Miracosta.

We thought of ikspiari (gotta get me some Ramen ASAP) - any other suggestions?

Tokyo Disneyland offer "night" tickets. I think it starts from 6:00pm. So, you could enter one of the parks to get your bearings, enjoy the ambience, etc. I think DisneySea would be best for a night-time wander as it's really quite beautiful after dark and you could just take the electric train and the boat around the parks as a nice relaxing entry. Depending upon what time you arrive, the gondolas may even still be open (although I think they close somewhat early).

Otherwise, Ikispiari is quite large with a good size Disney store, supermarket, etc. Exploring the two major official hotels could also be fun. The Miracosta has a bar which overlooks the harbour in DisneySea. You could grab some drinks, sit back and relax while possibly getting a glimpse of the shows / fireworks (again, depending upon timing).

there's not a lot to do right in the area. I agree with the PP that you should get a night pass. We usually do this on our arrival day because I'm way too excited to do anything else. Ikspiari and bon voyage are a good choice if you want an easy relaxing afternoon. you could go to the little grocery store there and pick up some snacks or breakfast items for your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!