what to pack for March

hockey mom 94

Earning My Ears
We will be there March 18:Pinkbounc . We arrive Orlando Tues March 18th planning to arrive with kids in rip off pants, t-shirt and sweatshirt. We will be doing parks Wed-Sat. and then traveling to visit family elsewhere in Fla on Sun for a few days.

So for 5 day part of trip I am planning

5 shorts and t-shirts
3 pairs of long pants
3 sweatshirts
windbreaker
ponchos
2 bathing suits
Extra shirts to change later in day if shirts soil from snacking etc.
two boys 4 and 8 yrs old.

we are from Mass so 70's maybe even high 60's is warm enough for us to wear shorts.

I plan to do wash and reuse when we get to family part of visit.

We have been to WDW during April 4 times and never have sen a drop of rain - so I wouldn't go nuts with rain gear. That said, early April has ranged from mid 90's to mid 60's in the same trip! We are from upstate NY so, like you, we wear shorts through it all.

Keep an eye on weather.com and it will give you a 10 day forecast. Last year we went March15-22 and it did NOT go below 85 every day. Plug WDW in by zip code--32830 and it will give you the 10 day outlook. I use it up to 2-3 days prior to leaving and rely on it for picking out clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter