what to pack!

princess jackson

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to WDW in April.

Will it be warm enough for shorts and t.shirt's, we normally go in September.
Our summer's up North are not that hot, but can still wear t-shirts, would like to know will it be warmer.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo princess:

The two times I've been to WDW has been at the beginning of March. Both times, barring one day, it was T-shirt and shorts weather.

In september it is still 80-90 degrees :cool1: so I'd definetly pack T-shirts and shorts. and if you have room in your suitcase bring a light jacket or hoodie and jeans because Florida is crazy when it comes to weather :crazy: .Also it's not Fashion Central :earsgirl: there so dont pick your best outfit.

I usually go in February and usually end up in shorts but not always. I am planning to buy some Rohan convertible trousers this time. So I have shorts and trousers in one and save some luggage space. We always spend loads over there so I want to just take the bear minimum with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter