What WDW attractions added since your first visit that you love?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
After I got over my nostalgia for "the good ole days" (inspired by WDW attractions that you miss), I realized there are a lot of attractions at WDW that have been added since my first visit that I just can't imagine going without. So lets praise the new additions. What new attractions since your first visit do you love? To me, Splash Mountain is new, and one of my favorite rides. Also, Buzz Lightyear. All of AK is new and I just love that whole park. Lots of resturaunts and hotels I love have been added.

Tower of Terror and RockNRoller Coaster!! Those two are awesome!!!! Test Track is good too.

Buzz Lightyear, Test Track, all of MGM (I especially love The Great Movie Ride & Tower of Terror), all of Animal Kingdom (esp. Dinosaur & Donald's Breakfastosaurus). There have been so many additions since my first visit (I was only 11!). Also, I would say the countries at Epcot. Epcot had just recently opened when I was there & I was at an age where visiting the countries was not my idea of a good time :p . So, while they are not a new addition since my first visit, I only enjoyed them when I visited 17 years later!:D

Well let's see, since my first visit, they have added Epcot, Disney Studios, AK, the water parks ('cept River Country), and Downtown Disney. Where would I begin????;)

MGM and Animal Kingdom have both been added since the first visit that I remember. Also, my favorite moderate, Dixie Landings (PORS now).

There's just so much. I really like most everything they've added since the first time I went. Tower of Terror, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Buzz Lightyear, Splash Mountain, Beauty and the Beast, Fantasmic (actually practically everything at MGM) and Mission: SPACE are my favorites though.

Since I first started going they have added my favorite Splash Mountain. And the best thing about Splash Mountain is that when they added it, they didn't take away any other attractions to do it! I think they should add all new attractions that way, leaving the older ones for us older ones to enjoy (and the younger ones too.;))

I first went in June of 2001 and except for new parades I don't think too much has been added

one man's dream, which I really like
the hat in MGM, which I like
there might be some things in AK, but we didn't have much time there my first trip so I am not sure.

Looking forward to seeing how I like the two new things that have opened since I went in May, Mission Space and Mickey's Philharmagic

I love Buzz Lightyear and the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Buzz Lightyear in particular is addicting! :)

Well, I've been to Walt Disney World atleast once every year since I was born in 1986. I can't much of anything is new to me, but there are a few newer ones that I couldn't live without. Out of them, I'd pick Alien Encounter, Buzz Lightyear, Rock 'n' Rollercoaster, and Mission:Space.

TOT,RnR,Test Track,Buzz Lightyear,Spash Mountain,Winne The Pooh,both water parks BB and TL,all of AK and both miniature golf courses's and Mission Space I will get to see for first time on next trip.DTD and Westside and all those great new dining places and great place's to shop.Mickey's Starland GF resort,WIlderness Lodge Resort.Disney Quest the clubs at Pleasure Island and the the SSR resort.:earsboy: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny:

Since my very first trip there have been tons of things added !! Such as 3 theme parks, 2 water parks and quite a few hotels!!!

my first visit was 30 yrs ago 8/22/03
just found a parking stub for the WDw parking lot last month
30 yrs ago it cost 50 cents to park

My first visit was 29 yrs ago this Christmas! We stayed at Ft Wilderness.
My favorites that have been added since then are:
RnRC, ToT and TT! I love the trill rides.

My first visit was also nearly 30 years ago, and I would have to say Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain are 2 of my favorites. While there are other rides that have been added that I love, those are true Disney experiences!

Originally posted by Micca
Well let's see, since my first visit, they have added Epcot, Disney Studios, AK, the water parks ('cept River Country), and Downtown Disney. Where would I begin????;)

Hehe-same here for DH and I and we love all of them! In MK Splash Mountain (a favorite), Buzz (fun), Pooh (ok but miss Toad), Toontown, Alladin's Carpets (ok I guess), Tiki Birds Under New Management (yuck.)

Oh my this could get quiet long. Since my very first visit let's see Epcot, Studios, and AK have been added. I love all the rides in those parks and I'm so glad I've been back twice since a 16 year break because I had no clue what fun I was missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter