What wierd or unusual thing are you thankful for?

crazylady

DIS Veteran
I'm thankful my kid broke a bowl today. It gave me the opportunity to model a normal way to handle how to deal with a broken dish after they had witnessed an unhealthy way to deal with a broken dish earlier this year. Are you thankful for anything odd?

Sorry... I can't fix my spelling error

I am thankful that a friend had a very strange health issue come up. Sounds weird to be grateful for but the issue, while scary, turned out to be completely benign. On the other hand, during the diagnostic process, some of her tests turned up another issue that she was completely unaware of and if left untreated, would have been serious.

Sometimes things do happen for a reason.

i'm thankful that on one of the first occasions my dd rode a bicycle she took a tumble off and fell on her arm. a trip to the e/r to rule out a sprain or minor break revealed that at some point during her life she had suffered a bone cyst in her humerus such that the bone was almost entirely hollow. the orthopedic surgeons who successfully treated her over the years all remarked that they almost never encountered the condition until a child fell and the humerus entirely shatters entailing much more extensive surgery and recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!