What will sea world or lego land be like the last week of aug

Habfan888

Earning My Ears
Hi All, we are planning a trip to Anaheim late aug and want to know what Seaworld and legoland will be like the week of Sun Aug 21, to mid week, we are going to DL for 4 or 5 days and want to break it up with some legoland and seaworld visits. From the DL forum, it's suspected that DL will be busy on the sunday because of AP restrictions being lifted.

So I'm trying to figure out if its better to goto seaworld or LL on the sunday and monday, and which order to do it.

I was thinking of doing Seaworld sunday and LL monday.. or would it matter the other way?

any advice?

Check their websites for hours. We didn't realize it two years ago and got to LL they had already reduced the hours.

We went to DL last end of August/beginning of Sept. last year. I drove the rental car down to Legoland 2 days, from the Disneyland Hotel we were staying at. The hours I think were 10 to 6. So, we left the Hotel around 8:30 and had plenty of time. I purposefully stayed to 6 to avoid some traffic. We went on Tues and Thurs and I must say, the morning drive was about 1 hour (using those HOV 2 and HOV 3 lanes Whoo!), but definitely a little over an hour on Tues and about 15 minutes longer on Thurs evenings.

My DS was 13 and DD 9, so they probably would have liked 1 day rather than 2. They only spent about 2 hours in the water park. It was small. But, what they did spend hours in, at the end of the day, was the aquarium. My kids are big fans of marine life. Everyone in the aquarium was so nice and answered my kids' questions and really involved them in discussions.

I found it to be a nice, generally clean park. We took tons of pictures of the lego scenes. It was not crowded. My kids found it funny that some of the best parking spots were reserved for Volvos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter