What will the .41 swap be like

Great!

Generally the advice is not to buy new stuff specially, but sometimes some extra things are needed. I got some lovely stuff in my last one which you can't get over here, and I'm still using a lot of it. Its great fun too, choosing for the person you're sending to, and getting a mystery package from someone else:goodvibes

The last time we each sent in a list of things we had extras of and things we would like to get and AWM gave us someone to send to and we gota package from someone else. The first time we were assigned partners and we pmed with our partners to see what would be good to send and then sent.

Rebecca

This time will be a little bit different.

You will send me a list of what you DON'T want. Like some never use alphabet stickers (me) or fibers or boy/girl things.

I will give you a name to send to that is FAR from your location as I can. Your name will go to someone who is in a different location from that. Breaking out my atlas here and doing some geography work.

It will be a two stamp swap. With this new postal rate they have, anything over 1/4" thick is considered a "package" and not an envelope. So even if you send a lot of lightweight fibers, if the envelope isn't complete flat (and we all hope it isn't :rotfl: ) the rate goes up.

I will be sure to stress that in the sign ups so no one is blind sided at the post office. "Whadda you mean you want TWO stamps?!" :lmao:

Any questions?

I did the last one and it was a lot of fun...a great way to get use out of some of your extras and get some new goodies:thumbsup2 It's a fun and easy swap.

I love this swap. Its great digging through my stash looking for goodies for my partner.

As for the PO when I was mailing the address swap back if I had managed to get the envelope an even thinkness it would have still been considered an envelope and not a package. LOL but since I wasn't able to they charged me a package price. My PO workers were very apologetic and even had to work together to figure it out but they had a little slot on a card that explained what you had to do depending on what slot the envelope fit through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter