What would you do?!?!?!

Alexsmommie

Disney Dreamer
So I just HAD to share (cause DH doesn't understand :rotfl2:) I caught wind of a free dining promotion :jumping1: (from WDW's facebook nonetheless :surfweb:) we already had a pin code for a percent off our room but I figured I'd call WDW anyway (it can never hurt to ask!!) so come to find out the free dining is going to be much cheaper!!! :woohoo: so the question now is, do we: "take the money and run" as the CM so graciously put it, or do we upgrade our resort (we currently have all star movies, preferred room booked toy story building requested) We could see about staying at Coronado Springs, or Caribbean Beach. Don't get me wrong I'd love to stay at one of the Moderate resorts for the same price we were going to stay at the value resort however I'm just a little weary for a few reasons: DS:goofy: :lovestruc Toy Story, and the extra money would be AMAZING for souvenirs and or gas money (we're :drive: driving) Sooooooooooooo I'm torn.... if you were in my position what would you do???!!!!????

I would definitely say keep the money and run... If you had to ask me which hotel of those three I enjoyed the most, the answer would be All-Star Movies anyways! Most people are not in the hotel room enough to really enjoy the upgrade from All Star to Coronado, and I actually think the pools are much cooler at All Star, especially the movies one... Now if you were able to upgrade to somewhere like Beach Club, I'd be all over that, for ease of access to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios by foot or boat, but that's a deluxe.

I would definitely say keep the money and run... If you had to ask me which hotel of those three I enjoyed the most, the answer would be All-Star Movies anyways! Most people are not in the hotel room enough to really enjoy the upgrade from All Star to Coronado, and I actually think the pools are much cooler at All Star, especially the movies one... Now if you were able to upgrade to somewhere like Beach Club, I'd be all over that, for ease of access to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios by foot or boat, but that's a deluxe.

Thanks for the tip!!! I'm still trying to decide (and I've got lots of time - until October 27th!) :)

I agree, "take the money and run". The All-Star Movies is nice, especially if your son is a fan of Toy Story :) I have stayed at just about every hotel at Disney and find that when given the choice between a moderate and anything else, I will pick whatever the other choice is. No matter what you choose, I hope you enjoy your trip!!

Thanks for the tip!!! I'm still trying to decide (and I've got lots of time - until October 27th!) :)

I would also take the money.. but if you do decide to upgrade dont wait to long. They only allow X amount of promotions at each resort... so they can be fill up for the promo.

We really prefer moderates-- the kids love the slides at the pools and they just tend to be less crowded. I have several colleagues who will never do All Stars again, and my husband agrees (I would, but definitely not if given the choice). We usually give the kids the choice if it comes down to that... do you want to stay in a bigger room with a nicer pool, or do you want extra spending money? They used to pick the money, but as they are getting older (10 & 14) they choose the room and pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter