What you got planned for the weekend?

shep

Let me tell ya about our 2008 trip out west...
Edited my last thread, since I got my answer...I was asking a question about auctions..

OK, I'll edit my answer then!
I'm helping my dad install a new kitchen faucet while DW & DD are at the Disney Princesses on Ice show.

Let's see.....

We have a housewarming party tonight we have to cook for. Tomorrow we have my nephew's 1st Communion. That's about it, but enough to keep us busy.

i am going to go get the oil in the car changed (it is overdue!) and i work for 4 and half hours every sunday morning. as you can tell~ big plans here!! LOL

Visiting DD's college fair which is now inside the gym due to the pouring rain here.

Sifting, sorting and packing 17 years worth of "stuff" in my home. Moving out in a few weeks and have to whittle away at what accumulates after so many years!

Hope to squeeze in a nice dinner with my DD's sometime this weekend too. :)

Housecleaning today (and laundry), have to go to work at 4:00.
Tomorrow probably go out for breakfast with DH, then work at noon, then if the weather's nice when I get home we plan to have a cook-out and relax on the deck for the evening. :)

We had Connor's b-day party today. Kids had a great time jumping in our big Elmo moonwalk. Poor Connor had so much fun he finally passed out with the party still in progress. I need toget a scanner so you all can see my baby with cake ALL over his face and everywhere--it was to cute.

Neice's Bridal shower at my house. Every year for the past 3 year, a neice gets married. Hope this is the last for a few years.

Nothin' but studying. :rolleyes: Yuck! But...in two weeks, when my finals end, I'll be done forever and ever!! Woo Hoo!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter