"What's for dinner?" thread?

carol1231

DVC Member '98: BWV, VWL, BCV
If I started a "What's for Dinner?" thread each day, would any of you be interested in participating? On another board that I use to frequent, someone would start it each morning and it kind of forced us to think about what we were planning for dinner that night. If someone was having something yummy and different, someone else may ask for the recipe and if that poster wanted to share they would post it in the thread. I've gotten many great recipes that way.

What do you think? If there is any interest, I'd be happy to start it tomorrow. :sunny:

Sure- I think alot of people would. I love at least reading them for future reference as I usually have dinner going by the time I read them- but I'm always looking for new ideas. Thanks for asking.

and today I made the good supper.......ROFL........seriously sounds like a good one to me too........

I'm interested. I am going from working part time to full time at the school so it will be fun to share recipes since I won't have the time I'm used to having. I love to read recipes and I have some good ones (I hope) to offer.

Ok!! I'm so happy that others are interested. I'll start a post tomorrow morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter