"What's for Dinner?" Wed, July 20th

carol1231

DVC Member '98: BWV, VWL, BCV
Hi everyone. Well, my grilled pizza was a success last night. The dough turned out great, except I had to add more flour than the recipe called for. I was a little concerned there, but it worked.

DH is out of town for the next couple of days, so tonight the kids and I are going out. I think they will probably choose Fuddruckers, that seems to be their favorite lately. So, chicken strips for them and a big salad for me.

Have a fun day!!

oh! i am so happy to say that i too am going out to dinner tonight?

anyone in the south jersey/philly area and know the pennsauken pub at airport circle? oh it is the most wonderful place where they grill all food in the open kitchen right in front of you and they have the most amazing salad bar with zucchini bread!!

im not sure what im going with for dinner - but im sure it will be great!

Well last night DH ended up doing grilled chicken and grilled potatoes with a salad. Both yummy. We're heading out of town as soon as I can wrap my class up today so somewhere on Mackinac Island. My guess is that he will want to head for the restaurant that does planked white fish. It is yummy.

Deb

Well, nothing too creative here. I'm thinking meatball subs.

My hubby is working tonight, so it will be a kids dinner. I will probably have a baked potato and the kids will have the classic chicken nuggets or hot dog.

I have hamburger out and I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. It's to hot to be to creative tonight. It maybe a hamburger helper night. Heat wave in Boston is killing me.

Mozzarella and pepperoni tortelloni with marinara sauce and Garlic Bread or Crescent Rolls

Good day to ask that question ;)

I am trying a recipe I got here on the DIS for an Italian Chicken made in the crockpot. It sounds great! Can't wait to go home and have dinner almost completely done.

I'm serving egg noodles, green beans, and breadsticks with it. I'll let you know how it turns out!

We're going out tonight too. Probably TGI Fridays or Chili's. I've been seeing crab cake sandwiches on commercials, but I don't remember which restaurant had them. I thought it was Fridays, but I don't see it on their website. Anyone know? I've been craving crab cakes. DH and DS will probably get ribs.

Pot roast with potatoes, onions and carrots. Also green beans, salad and possibly biscuits with garlic and butter. Hopefully (if I get busy) a chocolate cream pie for dessert!

Sonic

I have about 45 minutes to get from work to a church board meeting so it is drive through for me.

I'm bribing dh to put up a new ceiling fan in my kitchen tonight so he's getting his favorite, chicken and dumplings! ;)

Fridays does not have the crabcake sandwiches. :sad2: I did get a very good BBQ Chicken Salad though. But I still want a crabcake sandwich.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter