What's going on with Aladdin?

karylrocks

I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it.....
I am trying to plan out my days for 8/29 - 9/2. The entertainment times are up through August, nothing yet for September. There are no times listed for Aladdin for 8/30 and 8/31! Is it possible that they do not have this show every day? Anyone know what is going on?! I was really looking forward to seeing it, but we will only be at the parks 3 of the 5 days (also doing US and MM), and was thinking that Monday might not be one of them. I can't imagine that it would be discontinued. I thought about calling Disneyland directly, but they never seem to know what is going on.

As far as I know, Aladdin does not run on Tuesday's and Wednesday's. At least that's how it has been the last few years I have been there.

I thought maybe it was something like that, but it runs every day up until that week. Maybe it does not run Tue/Wed during the off-season, and busy season technically ends 8/27. I will just have to wait until the September schedule is up and see if it is on for Thur/Fri.

karylrocks said:
I thought maybe it was something like that, but it runs every day up until that week. Maybe it does not run Tue/Wed during the off-season, and busy season technically ends 8/27. I will just have to wait until the September schedule is up and see if it is on for Thur/Fri.

I always go in the off season so that is probably it!

Change your schedule to fit it in!!

It is fabulous-don't miss it!
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter