What's going on?

HK-47

Earning My Ears
Hey folks, it looks like I'm not the only one having this problem from browsing the forum.
I recently applied, I had the phone interview and all was well, but.... That was 3 weeks ago. I've yet to hear back from anyone. Does anyone know what's going on? Or is this normal?
At this point I'd be happy with any sort of email response. This 3 week waiting game has been a bit much. :worried:

There's no set timeframe on when you'll hear back - some people do their phone interviews on the first available day and don't hear back until the deadline for notices. Believe April 16th is when Disney plans on having most acceptances/denials out.

My DD applied the day apps opened... had her phone Interview 3 days later. She has been sitting "in progress" since January! Her first chouce is Fall Adv, which if she gets in, will leave sometime in May or early June. We are in limbo for sure! everything is on hold... housing for next year, summer internship/employment.... etc. We are crossing our fingers to hear soon... either way! It has been uncomfortable seeing others get in so soon after PI, but we will continue to be patient. Good luck to you!!!

Well apparently a "huge" wave was today. Still no change with her "in progress" status. Starting to feel defeated. According to twitter posts from dcp recruiters there are still small waves to come during the next 2 weeks, limited spots available in all areas. We are holding on to a smidge of hope, but are beginning to really think about Plan B. I hope good news has been heard for others!!!

My daughter had her phone interview the beginning of Feb, she just received her offer this morning for Custodial. Keep the faith, there is still time!!

There's still time! All decisions will be made by April 14, according to an email I got after my PI. Many of my friends on my last program waited 2+ months to hear back and be accepted. It seems like waves of acceptances are being sent out almost weekly now; keep an eye out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!