What's happening at the Disney Store?

Throw me in this bucket. As a 48+ adult with my kids out of the house, I do not have little children to shop for. That said, Disney owns a large part of my paycheck (DVC- check. DCL - check. Disney Visa - check. Visit twice a year - check). I come home from Disney every year with hundreds if not thousands of dollars of Disney merch. In other words, I would be an ideal demographic for the Disney Store. Yet, back in the day, I would eagerly go into the Disney Store expecting to find some awesome Disney merch to snatch up and there would be.... nothing geared toward me. Usually, they do not even bother to have pins (and I am a pin trader). It's like the stores cut off at around 13 or 14 years old.

I stopped going in there these days. To win me back (and they could, as I am a tactile person - I prefer to brick and morter when I can), they would actually have to stock things that are relevant to me (and lets be honest, there is a TON of Disney stuff that is).

To the OP: I am sorry to hear the seasonal employment did not work out for you.

I'll add to, I'm a 45+ male, and there is next to nothing I can buy at either a Disney Store or at the parks that I would like to wear. Everything is childish. They stopped printing most Tigger and Grumpy merchandise. (It just hiy me, my two favorite characters are on the complete opposite of the spectrum...LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts